Post your spacecraft!

Here’s a quick sneak peak of a recreation of UV ship in CIU
It’s not accurate but it’s based on what we have now, also I didn’t buy the ship yet, This paintjob is made above my main ship but the main one is fine.

The ship itself for reference:

CAPTEN S

CI3 HERO (VF66)

Finally here it is.

Climate Manager

In-game preview.

I wanted to make it a gif, But Screen to Gif is broken for some reason… Maybe the problem is from my PC?
(Note: This is an old version)


Same Ship (No.7) but with new paint.

My new ship


Just in time to make this:

In remembrance of her

The “one and only” VF squad

check it out…

Two new H&C 301s!

Eight BX-9s with their names

a…

(off-topic, tetris players will know this)

cringe sdpc spin better

Nice color combining.

Took me nearly 15 minutes to think about the name.

MAGE S.S.V

I don’t know if this the right place to but I wanted to share a hardpoint not a paintjob this this time (ignore the ship appearance):


Ingredients:

  • 3 different colors (Red, Green, Blue)
  • Additive Magic
  • Big Dust
  • 4th Variation
  • High Density (optional)
  • Short Spread (optional)

Finally, I did it!
It took way too much attempts to make.

I can’t even describe how it was made, so here’s a screenshot of the settings.


And this is the planned paintjob for it. (Yes, I want it in a different model)