Post your spacecraft!

Ok so I created a new paintjob now, its called slime totally not based of the slimes that appear in minecraft.

7 Likes

And there’s my Black & White Spacecraft:

Originally I wanted the colors to be opposite but it would look very bad because some paints look bad with bright colors & others look bad with dark colors, you can the pods for example and the base paint is still gray with white, I even tried advanced color selection with the cockpit but still looks a little beige and the Strobe Lights were colored white by default but yep blue, but I did the best I can and I’m proud of it, but that cockpit really annoys me whenever I look at it…

Anyway hope you like it too :wink: there’s 2 more only to be customized stay still.

10 Likes

This ship reminds me of GTTOP’s ship, But it still looks cool and I like it.

2 Likes

Thanks, I painted it because of the Black & White mode at a game called Color Switch.

3 Likes

I made this ship just for Doki Doki Literature Club’s 3rd birthday, which is today.

Well, I tried

13 Likes

And now my 2 final ships:

Space Police from CI2:

Special thanks to Kylo-Hen for the tutorial but I didn’t follow it 100%, you can check it here too :wink:

I do remember there was another version of CI2 Space Police but I can’t find it, so
if someone found can share it to with me, thanks.

And this one is called “Magmar”:

I don’t know about Pokémon much I was just watching Gumbino’s videos on’em and I saw this one and I liked its look and its name too, I didn’t use Charizard because I like this one’s colors better.

I’m not planning to buy or paint more as it cost a lot of keys, I might reedit the original 3: Golden Freddy, Super Mario (was named Boss Fights Ship) and Key Luck but I don’t know, I like these especially as they were my first experience on paintjobs & customizations so yeah, I did paint my H&C 101s Rare & Legendary as the same paint as the original (Key Luck) because I felt there’re the same type and I don’t know if I’m gonna sell them or not, so if I sell them I won’t lose wonderful paintjobs.

Anyway, hope you like them :wink:

I’m gonna make another post with all of my Spacecrafts included in it soon because
I’m tired now and I’ll will make a poll too, so you guys can tell which family is your favorite.

16 Likes

They look very good.

Btw, Putting spoilered text inside another spoilered text makes it unclickable so I can’t read it, so do something about it pls. like seperating them or something.

2 Likes

I had fun in viewing this, it’s awesome and cool! :star_struck:
And I like it.

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks you for telling me about this I had no idea, it was working for me :sweat_smile:

Thanks, glad you liked them :wink:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s ok

3 Likes

And you’re welcome

3 Likes

Introducing the all new, i-ship.

Capture1

14 Likes

“Comes with a discount on windshield repairs for an year!”
-PineApple

3 Likes

I’m thinking of stealing this design lol

3 Likes

My new space ship will be green and red and the name of my space ship will be infinite forces
Oh I forget this it will be müller

1 Like

Which one :thinking:

1 Like

The ice king

3 Likes

Meh, just give credit.

1 Like

btw you have a lot of ships, are there seprate heat sinks and reactors etc for each one?

2 Likes

No, only hardpoints, I have only one type of reactors/heat sinks/engines but the expensiveest, fully upgraded and legendary versions of’em too, because appearately the expensiveest parts are better.

1 Like