Post your Spacecraft - Continued!

Technically though, heatsinks increase heat capacity, they dont affect overheat rate or cooling rate.
Also different ships have different hitbox sizes.

3 Likes

Which as far as I know currently doeſn’t change anything.

Whew! So after a ton of missions flown, I was able to get my 6th spacecraft! (and the only one I was missing, the M400 Caterer). Regarding the paintjob, I was pretty conflicted on what paintjob to use, I was originally going for something inspired by the Moller SkyCar (what inspired the spaceships of this game), but that idea never came to fruition (and it would have been bland). Next I tried going for the design used in one of the teasers of CI5 (the one with the spacecraft), but I had issues recreating it, so I ultimately went for:

omegas
(it’s the one on the top, the Omega Ship is there for comparison)

1. Omega Mark II: This design deliberately replicates what the Omega Ship is, it’s essentially its design on a Müller-brand spaceship. As previously stated this is an M400 Caterer, I really tried my best to recreate the design as closely as possible. Looking at them together, the only major difference is in the weapon pods, the Omega Ship uses fully painted pods, and they didn’t look as good on Omega Mark II, so I went with these, but it still looks good, regardless.
4 Likes

new
new addition to my garage :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Screenshot_29

when i was fighting with jevil from deltarune i got idea for my spacecraft. i tried to make my spacecraft look like a jevil.

4 Likes

Can that spacecraft do anything? :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe it can :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.