Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Well, you can never be too careful:

If you come across an offender, hand them this (with all the appropriate boxes ticked).
Use it wisely.

14 Likes

Cold

18 Likes

letā€™s turn up the heat!

3 Likes

Totally legit Chicken invaders episode. Chickens unleash a powerful chicken who has the control of snow and ice. The Solar system gets completely frozen and Sun gets surrounded by the huge blizzard cloud, so the hero must find a way to stop the blizzard and restore sunā€™s heat.

18 Likes

Sounds like CI5 remake.

1 Like

Nope, this time there is no huge construction to cause chaos, but an actual chicken, the Solar system actually gets frozen this time, hero must find a device to restore the Sunā€™s heat by going to a familiar galaxy to the abandoned Egg cannon construction site to find answers. :smiley:

4 Likes

Now it sounds even more like CI5 remake.

Well every episode untill 5 had simular plot, chickens wanted to destroy Earth, in fifth one they block the Sun, so why not do it again but with better plot because fifth one had ā€œmehā€ plot.

Actually ci1 didnā€™t had a plot at all and in ci2 the chickens wanted to enslave humanity
Is since ci3 that they starts to want destroy earth

1 Like

So why the cluck reuse this idea for plot instead of thinking of something more fresh?

1 Like

It did have a plot in the intro.

2 Likes

Is considered that a plot?

1 Like

Because I felt like there could be something more done with freezing and winter theme. :slight_smile:
Also same could be said why does IA always reuse ideas of destroying Solar system.

i can tell you how to do it without DISCORD and words: 'i do it, i know it and you know it, do it yourself, Use Secret program"
if you want, write me

8 Likes

w h a t

Hey again! If you havenā€™t been keeping up, then you may have noticed that I changed the title of this thread, as I was seeing so much fan art from you, I have decided to repurpose this thread! Anyway, that wonā€™t stop me from still posting my own work, so enjoy this fairly recent one, starring Master Squawker!

10 Likes

Chicken Invaders My Version

10 Likes

Find a loophole:

8 Likes

2019-03-08-10-23-15

I am working to create fanmade chickā€™o pedia entries
This is the first
What do you think?

12 Likes

Id suggest making the chickopedia moreā€¦ with the times. Futuristic.

3 Likes