Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Maaaaaaybe

But to my knowledge, @samuelronban made that asset

Or at least, they vectorized it from a pickaxe asset

2 Likes

reposting this for the last time, basically i’ll make a quick guide on how to do these kind of “artwork”
take a screen shot, and then edit in another boss or the same boss
btw im gonna make another one of these

8 Likes

Lol, I remember seeing this in a couple of other posts. Not bad!

thanks, made it look legit as possible

1 Like

I might aswell repost mine here.
Original story of 10.1 Update.

16 Likes

woop woop made another one

and another one

8 Likes

Fighting the Super-Chick without zoom out would be epic

17 Likes

more difficult mod xD

1 Like

Hi! So, um, here’s a new one:

And before you ask, NO, that’s not the same hero from the other posts (that hero pilots the H&C 201, the one on this picture pilots the H&C 301).

As an added bonus, enjoy this old one (THAT I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVEN’T POSTED YET!), added because it’s also related to missiles.

12 Likes

ahh, that’s good ol’ Egg Missile

Hurray. Freezer satellite, my best idea.

Oh? What are you planning for it?

Since I am not good on composing music I will edit videos (recordered by me) with 0% of external sound chick screams and weapon shoots
Way more harder
I am planning to add (in some way) a part of the ci4 boss theme, an organ and making the rytm more “stable” (less silenced parts)
I will make a post when I will done

1 Like

I created the images for the Baby Invader FanmadeSpaceInvader1 , Cryo Spryer

, Bubbler Sin_t%C3%ADtulo12345 and Mine-R .

3 Likes

I posted that Eta Astropelecae surface in Chicken Invaders Wiki.

3 Likes

Well, i dont know where to show it but this topic is the right place imo. I was bored before months and use my imagination to paint a little part of the egg cannon inside. Well its not very good but i’ll show it:

Nothing special, just a independent drawing.

10 Likes

Yeah, I already know that, but thanks for posting anyways

I always liked the inside part of the egg cannon (don’t ask me why because I don’t know).

I thought that there will be 100% more CI anime, because there’s anime of EVERYTHING on the internet…

Well. I’m sure if in the series there was even one girl we would have much more than CI anime. But I’m not sure if I would like to see things that I’m writing about now.

1 Like