Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

my mind got possessed to make this


Supreme tier low effort:

Shijp

EDIT UPDATE #1: Remade and fixed something

I decided that this Master should be here. :wink:

Welcome Master :hugs:

if you’re curious, you can check it out. https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/return-of-the-master-of-time/8621

Yea, I saw it, Good Job :clap: :clap: :clap:

That looks like Mars from CI2.

or he talking bout the death blade is the giant death star thing with uco blaster ?

It’s the Starkiller Base, but made by chickens.

soo can the thing move ? i mean it a base like you said

Please use this:


chickon

The Egg Cannonade and Henterprise hybrid fight

© @InterAction_studios CI4 Egg Cannon Outer Side, CI4 Egg Cannon Inner Side, CI5 Henterprise electroBeam5, CIU starfield6. © @Sammarald for extracting CIU starfield6.


The Henterprise Cannon. (and sorry for my bad editing)

It’s better to make the laser larger, like this: :slight_smile:

Nice, now he’s really screwed :joy:

Uhh

what were you thinking when you make this ?

The true blast from the past

Hate when I use the same template?

For me it’s good.