Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

ok then


Henterprise Pro Max destroying 2 planets

you also used the explosion i used image

:eyes:


Kylo Hen

That reminds me to xeyes.

EDIT:


ck-02 portable conquerer
fun fact:i made this while i was having a mental breakdown but that is WAAYY better than what i usually draw , gotta keep in mind that whenever im failing art class .

Is this a boss for surface missions (planetary)?

yes , i was gonna add this as an idea too but ia probaly wont add

Go on. Do it. What’s the worst that could happen. I’ll wait for it.

ok man

It’s actually a really cool design - I especially love the giant robot chicken feet and the fact that the head is shaped like a robot chicken, but with like a beak laser.

I’m about to post this but you got me first…

I bet the Slob Chicken Is the happiest one of all of them :joy: :joy: :joy:

I don’t know how to name this

Burgernator

bomber chick v2

very nice , but i think the left wing is too big

live with it, this is how he draws.

:sweat_smile:your right it is too big sorry i was tired when i was drawing it (bomber ship drawing coming soon)