Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Welp, I have seen loads of you upload your own “artwork” based on Chicken Invaders, and I’ve got to say, even though I initially made this post to share mine, most of it looks good! (anything I liked will have a heart from me :heart:)

Anyway, here’s another round of mine:

And this last one is special, I just recently made it, based around @BCMediaPlayer

14 Likes

This is how CI5 was meant to begin. Exclusive footage.

27 Likes

@anotheruser12 That looks awesome!

Here’s a batch of my four most recent ones

Also credit to @BCMediaPlayer for a couple of the spaceships, @xXmlgDiegoXx for the Retro spaceship and to @doctor_hummer for the Bat-Chick

12 Likes

I think the hero got tilted hahahaha.

@InterAction_studios should provide us with all the sprites from all the sides, so we can make more fan art. I know that we got almost all of them but I’d like to have Henterprise from the back or Egg cannon’ s front view… etc.

1 Like

even though this isn’t that ci i thought it would be good if it was here.

made in paint.net.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Have you seen these?
Maybe my character WOULD work in an episodic game!

2 Likes

The Egg cannon confrontation, original story.

23 Likes

EA invaders: Ruin the game

100 Wave: Revenge Time
Henterprise fixed and upgraded, General Chicken protects Portal from Unknown Galaxy…

Unusual Energy Balls support Bubble Shield, and this thing can shoot laser… (Lightning is Useless, but for Darwin Awards it’s good
General throw 5 knifes in different angles
Sorry for english…

10 Likes

I repost here my fanart

8 Likes

Stop insulting, and what do you mean “ruin the game”?!

1 Like

Uhh CI6?. There will be your employees for chickens.

3 Likes

I’m back! Here with yet another round of my work.
The first one is based off of the 20th anniversary of the release of Chicken Invaders 1 (I made it in anticipation, as the anniversary is in July 6! [CORRECTION: 24]), the rest are plain random.

17 Likes

Anyone remembers this guy?

28 Likes

Here’s a new one

Also, if you’re wondering who is the one piloting the H&C-brand spaceship (considering the one in the M404-PI is Recruit 11 (named by @BCMediaPlayer, and yes, is the hero from the episodes), that’s Recruit 22 (yes, an OC), you’ll be seeing more of them later.

6 Likes

Victory

4 Likes

we have done an interview with U.C.O #1 about people asking IA for a nerf, and it’s answer is:

13 Likes

The newest one from me. For this one I tried to use as many ideas from both the forum AND from the CI wiki. Credit goes to the makers of all of these assets

7 Likes

Is that a minecraft pickaxe satellite

5 Likes