Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

I don’t have that option though… just means I have to do it manually. Mozilla plz

2 Likes

it’s by KittyMery

1 Like

Well he is not here i guess :frowning: ^ I forgot to mention him
https://www.deviantart.com/chicken-invaders/gallery/
There’s even pixel version of the space crab (christmas edition).

3 Likes

Although this iſn’t foolproof: if ſomeone elſe (not the author) has already claimed ownerſhip, it may give you the wrong impreſſion.

1 Like

I will post more images about this soon.

Chicken Invaders 1 Remastered

6 Likes

CI1 is rather getting a full remake than just a remaster

1 Like

Haven’t posted anything on this topic for almost 13 days, and I don’t really know what to post. :neutral_face:

So don’t post. And if the topic automatically locks itself after 14 days just write to IA to unlock it if you have something to post.

4 Likes

Here’s something new! There’s not much to it, but I hope you enjoy it either way!

10 Likes

IW2 lightning!

1 Like

Yes! Used it because I didn’t have the CI2 Ion Blaster assets, which is what I was originally going for.

How it feels like to confront Big Chicken #214748363 after 20 years…

16 Likes

the hero got gnomed

1 Like

Yeah, 'cus Big Chicken #214748363 is practically indestructible!

2 Likes

To not let the topic die I post this here.
Originally this was for the art contest but… isn’t so “memy” and I think it deserves to stay here

18 Likes

Its brilliant!

1 Like

So it turns out InterAction wasn’t quite happy with how the classic Big Chicken (Big Chicken #214748363) looked (at least that’s what I think), so they decided to change it. And of course, I decided to make something out of it, also including the “Inferno” variation of the Magnetic Manipulator!

11 Likes

i dislike that one more than the previous version btw

You gotta admit, the previous one looked like he just wore some green plastic foil.

1 Like

it was shiny