Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Keeper of the Moon

Heh I know it could be better, anyway enjoy

8 Likes

Hello, i just finished this model of the cuisiner spaceship of CI in rblx to test my skills of building in the studio, and i have chose the spacecraft model of CI because i whould give it a few extra details like i did with the pods.

And… since its the spacecraft of the CI series, i wanted your opinion about how do it looks ;)… its not perfect cause im not a professional builder in roblox so it may have some imperfections.

tukin't

tukin't

tuki

Aditional Note (aka. P/S): the scripts that can be seen in the last picture are currently discontinued bc when i ended the model, it looked way more small than i expected and some features whould not work in it, so, this model cannot do more than just sit on the ground.

Also, a video for a few more perspective views of the ship

27 Likes

yours ucos are weak afucho

There is always Dick Clark after the yolk.

16 Likes

I say that’s a nice try. Gives me an inspiration of BCMediaPlayer’s 3D Models, actually.

UCHO 5:

UCHO 6:

NOTE: Purple arms will act just like egg arms, the only difference is the bullet speed.

Click here for more details:
  • Starts appearing at 80% difficulty, fires 4 times and fires laser arm one time in the middle.
  • At 100% difficulty it fires 6 times and laser arm 2 times, one in the left and other in the right(like UCO 1 laser arm)(it should move and shoot faster than UCO 1).
  • At 120% difficulty it fires 8 times, laser arm 3 times: left-middle-right.

Laser arm should finish its shoots the same time as egg\purple arms(like every UCO), that’s why it gotta hurry.

I might do a remake(reduce the gap in the middle) because the arms aren’t fitting well.

CI72 Space Crab:

6 Likes

Traitor Chicken

Traitor Chicken Chicken in Denied Sign

Chicken Cannibal

The Henperor

10 Likes

Chicken Invaders - A Chick Legend

1 Like

Great, but where’s UCHO 7? (no, I am not going to continue to 10)

I’m thinking of double uchos together connected to each other with their arms.

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking about that, but yeah, that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Thanks, next giant UCO with either giant arms or many small(normal-size) arms.

1 Like

You’re welcome, and I’d say the 2nd option.

1 Like

Maybe both, lol.

1 Like

Well, I am just awaiting to see how they would look like.

1 Like

…but isn’t that cannibalism?

1 Like

Chicken in Denied Sign
this chicken hate his own kind and he is fighting against the chickens and eats them like Hen Solo

You can also see cannibalism here:

That is still cannibalism, what the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

splendid

bro chill it’s just art of a video game about nuking chickens in space

2 Likes