New Space Crab Boss

I saw this image of Space Crab:

Then I was like “It’s not included in CI4 or CIU, so why not make a custom attacks for it and interduce it as a new boss?” so here we are. Idk what to call it, it can’t be Space Crab V3.0 since it looks the same as the other ones. It looks like a 2nd version of Crab King, so I guess I call it “Prince Crab”, lol. If you guys got better names feel free to post them in the comments below :wink:

Anyway here’re the attacks of it:

• Phase 3(FINAL PHASE): This is a new attack, it’ll put its arms on it’s back, shakes them and wait 2 about secs, then throws a bunch of enemies instead of 1 per arm. It’ll do that for 2 times, see the examples below:

• Examples:

Then use its laser arms at different patterns in-order:

• Pattern 1:

• Pattern 2:

• Pattern 3:

• Pattern 4:

Please note that:

1. It’s supposed to shot 4 different times and attack in patterns where there’s not supposed to be a safe zone to the player, the player must move from his place in-order to avoid all of the laser patterns. I tried to merge them into 3 patterns but there was still a one safe spot.

2. These patterns may change if this boss gets added because there might be a safe zone still. Arms at pattern 4 supposed to a little higher to cover the corners at top-left & top-right but I couldn’t make the arms reach the corners.

Yeah, and that’s it, it’ll restart from phase 1 again. If it gets added it should appear from 50% difficulty.

I hope you liked the idea, it was really fun to make and if you have any questions post them below and I’ll answer you as soon as I can :wink:

See ya :wave:

8 Likes

maybe that’s the ci72 crab

that one had similar attacks + a spinning laser attack

4 Likes

IA told already that there’s enough version of the space crab.

2 Likes

Maybe, lol.

I just saw it and it had some amazing laser attacks like the “King Crab” Styled one and the terminator/chasing one.

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I can’t suggest a custom one.

SACRILIEGE. THE FIFTH UCO MUST COME BEFORE THIS UNHOLY ABOMINATION. THIS MUST REST. UCO 5 IS ABSOLUTE.

5 Likes

Donny : crab 5 and uco 5 when?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.