Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

UCHO 5:

UCHO 6:

NOTE: Purple arms will act just like egg arms, the only difference is the bullet speed.

Click here for more details:
  • Starts appearing at 80% difficulty, fires 4 times and fires laser arm one time in the middle.
  • At 100% difficulty it fires 6 times and laser arm 2 times, one in the left and other in the right(like UCO 1 laser arm)(it should move and shoot faster than UCO 1).
  • At 120% difficulty it fires 8 times, laser arm 3 times: left-middle-right.

Laser arm should finish its shoots the same time as egg\purple arms(like every UCO), that’s why it gotta hurry.

I might do a remake(reduce the gap in the middle) because the arms aren’t fitting well.

CI72 Space Crab:

Traitor Chicken

Chicken in Denied Sign

Chicken Cannibal




The Henperor


Chicken Invaders - A Chick Legend

Great, but where’s UCHO 7? (no, I am not going to continue to 10)

I’m thinking of double uchos together connected to each other with their arms.

I wasn’t thinking about that, but yeah, that’s a good idea.

Thanks, next giant UCO with either giant arms or many small(normal-size) arms.

You’re welcome, and I’d say the 2nd option.

Maybe both, lol.

Well, I am just awaiting to see how they would look like.

…but isn’t that cannibalism?

Chicken in Denied Sign
this chicken hate his own kind and he is fighting against the chickens and eats them like Hen Solo


You can also see cannibalism here:

That is still cannibalism, what the hell is wrong with you?

splendid

bro chill it’s just art of a video game about nuking chickens in space

lollers

No clue where to post this so I will upload it here
Yes! I still play spore in 2021 and I made the muller in spore, as you can see I uploaded this spaceship on the spore site. My name is sas_boi_succer or just search “Muller M404-PI Deliverer” if you wanna see this in your game

Nice. Now i can finally destroy the Henpire and the Grox altogether with the Planet Buster

Grand Mother-Cyborg-Hen Ship


1
2

i think that’s the most cursed CI thing i’ve seen in a while