[Poll] About exiting EA phase

Okay yeah, I can understand that. It could work, you keep your ships’s customised chassis.

2 Likes

Welp, here are my 2 cents (heh) on the matter.

I voted to keep current keys only.
This seems to be a sort of a middle ground - EA players get a dent in their finacials for having to buy new equipment, but that means we aren’t screwing over newcomers that much.
Though, there is a slight problem with the idea of keeping you current keys only, since you can just sell everything before transition. So I guess, my vote defaults to elsewhere.

Getting keys + refund would also be a cool idea.

Galaxy reset is okay. I will lose my favorite missions, but we can find replacements seemingly quickly. No biggie.

I am against the idea of a full reset, if a game has a way of buying currency, it’s a P2W automatically (from a financial / power point, not skill. That requires actually playing the game). And i hate p2w and being out-bought.

Galaxy exploration is free money again, so why are we complaining about it?
Sure, it takes 24 hours or more for a maxed-out (in the sense of travel speed) player to achieve it, but it’s worth a shot.

Since I am on the topics of medals:
Why not keep them? IMO, they are … kind of worthless and only say: “hey, I did a thing!”.
Or at least, we can keep them, but they are to be separated in legacy/beta medal menu?
(seems like I am giving them some worth after all :Д)

@InterAction_studios is it possible to change the 50k waves medal from 50K to 35k, preferably 30k?
My reasoning being, it takes 500+ hours of playtime to get that medal. I don’t think average players would even put that amount of time just to get it. Only big fans of the CI franchise would, if they bring themselves up to the task, of course.
You can still grind for it, but is that really the point?
If the change is implemented, it would bring the earning time down to 300-350 play hours or less. Just around the amount of time it would take to get the scrooge mccluck medal.

what do the others think?

Should the 50k waves medal be changed?
  • Change it to 30k
  • Change it to 35k
  • keep it as it is

0 voters

Well, to be fair, it does separate the veterans from the rookies.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a cool flex if I got the medal that easily :wink:

In what way? skill?
If obtained legit (that is, you got it without having to farm specifically for waves), I can agree.
But we both know the truth in your case. :Д

I don’t think that’s the case. It’s very easy to farm and it is a medal without much purpose (other than showing your dedication to the game/ farming skills).

a flex nonetheless. but it’s kind of without purpose / meaning.

Also, the medal thing is off-topic, whoops. I should stop rbn. :Д

1 Like

The first form of the medal was better than 50 000 waves, IIRC was fly 20000 missions or something similar. But IA decided that Gabutzy idea was good and it was changed.

2 Likes

20k missions !?
:"Д

Good thing they changed it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.