Please help me

OK I can help you…your disk ia full…You have to answer some questions…Do you have important music or photos on your PC? You have 2 options:

1. Change download location

2.Move important things from C to D

2 Likes

The music and video clips on the disk d and I erased them all for the game

Which browser do you use for download?

1 Like

Use the Chrome browser on the phone and then transfer files from the phone to the computer Do I have to download directly from the computer

I would like to help you clean your PC but it takes some time.Better change the download location Enter the chrome settings And take a picture to know where you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay what do I do some open chrome settings

Do you open the settings in the computer or phone

Computer

2 Likes

I have avast delete the browser anyway Thank you for helping me know that you are bored of me, but thank you for carrying I have intended to buy a new computer Thank you very much @COZZMIN

I don’t go to bed until you play CIU …You agree?:)))Are you still online?

1 Like

Well when I was checking viruses avast deleted video drivers such as gom player and also all browsers I will buy a new device and if I encounter any problem I will not hesitate to tell you and thank you you are the most respected person I met in this forum

1 Like

Do you still have the game download in your phone?? Have you tried transferring the download directly to disk D?

2 Likes

yeah.

Do you still have the download in D?
As i can see, you try to install the game of 3 hours:(

1 Like

All attempts failed

What have you tried?

1 Like

I downloaded from the phone and then to the computer and then to disk d and also tried with the disk C, but nothing useful

Thank you @COZZMIN now you can go to bed I will not be the reason for your discomfort

do not say that

2 Likes

You hurry up and try to do it yourself.You just have to take a picture for me to guide you

2 Likes