Please help me

I am having some problems when installing the game when I follow the steps and I download this message and says that there is no space although there is too much space in my device

But then I click on ignore and the download is complete and when I open the game shows me this message

If you can help me please tell me

1 Like

Clear space on your Local Disk C instead. Move files from there to D if needed.

3 Likes

I have no experience, but my best shot is that you accidentaly deleted a vital file.

1 Like

^This right here. You showed us the space you have on your local disk D,but the location of your CIU directory is in locak disk C.

3 Likes

I tried to move it to disk c

Why would you do that…you’ll just have even less space on disk C…I just told you,you don’t have space on disk C,which is where the game was about to be installed.

2 Likes

I am not a computer expert I was on disk d and did not accept the installation if you have another solution, tell me but the steps

What do you mean??? I told you already…you were about to install CIU to local disk C which doesn’t have enough space. Which is why you got the error. Look,the only solution is to free up space on disk C,or to install CIU on disk D(moving the installer there is not enough. It just changes the location of the installer and not for the actual game)

1 Like

If you mean that disk c does not have space and needs more space thank you @anon27929001 but what space is required

Megabytes,you know…

1 Like

why not download the game and then install it directly in D

2 Likes

I upload it to the phone and then transfer it to the computer

Tell me if you solved something …

2 Likes

No, I mean I always carry it from the phone and then I transfer it to the computer at first I was facing a problem with the virus program and then I resolved it and now I try to install and succeed but when I open the game I can not play and show me this message, which I do not understand something

1 Like

You can make another picture I do not understand anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when do you receive this message? when are you trying to install the game or when do you want to open it?

1 Like

I receive this message when I open the game

take a picture at the C storage space

2 Likes