Plan Update #10

Greetings, recruits!

The first Early Access build is scheduled to be released later today. This is a soft launch intended as a tech demo (to make sure the MMO/cloud architecture works as expected) and to establish a fun minimal core loop.

As mentioned in previous updates, some functionality has been postponed until later builds. Such functionality includes:

• Social features (squadrons, messages, challenges, etc)
  • NPCs (droids, galactic police, etc)
  • Non-invasion missions (boss rushes, supernova, comet chase, etc)
  • Career (stats, leaderboards, etc)
  • Economy

The galactic economy is not balanced yet. You may find some equipment is too expensive, too rare, or too not-worth-the-effort. We have the capability of tweaking prices on-the-fly, so expect this to rapidly improve as you provide feedback. To simplify this process, we have also temporarily frozen price fluctuations across the galaxy (so equipment costs the same everywhere) – this will eventually change.

That’s all for now – we’ll be back.

28 Likes

Thanks! Thats very cool! Hey interaction Studios, you guys working really hard. You are better than lots of Multi-Millionaire companies. Thanks for making our childhood and our adult lifes much better <3

3 Likes

well this is first early access so no problem IA!

i got revived from the ded because of this

1 Like

the hype is real, best christmas present ever

3 Likes

YAY TOO MUCH HYPE MY BRAIN CANT HANDLE IT are you hyped!!!

1 Like

It’s here! Can’t wait to see the result! :open_mouth:

Oh please! I still don’t feel hype,but I’ll excitedly look forward to this.

Yes I’m hype Brother!

AHEM, action not active.

YES! YES, YES, YES!
SIGN ME UP! I’ll forget all dignity as a member of the UHF! Let’s do this!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for release

Glad you finally got it out! Too bad our progress will be reset every so often, but hey, we aren’t really playing just for ourselves, but to help you develop the actual game. I hope this project will soon be a thriving game!

1 Like

I CAN’T WAIT TO KICK SOME CHICKEN… wings?

I can’t wait to play this game, I’ve been playing it since i was 9, now im 21, also betatested CI4 ^^

1 Like

Yes! Yes! Best Saturday ever! Cannot wait to play this game!

fixed but I still love InterAction Studios.

1 Like

Finally, a nice thing to have in this silly day.

4 Likes

im too much HYPED for this game!!!

finally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: