Plan Update #01

i think some features should require a Chicken Hunter License because cloud saving and a username is not that much for 5$ (just my opinion)

2 Likes

It is true but some people do not have some priviledges such as access to credit for online shopping or financial problems.

2 Likes

Financial problems without 5$? It’s near 340 RUB, in Russia you can dinner in Mc.Donalds with 340 RUB. I think 5 $ is perfect for this game, “golden center”.

When you consider that The Next Wave used to cost €20 when it released, it really isn’t a lot.

2 Likes

Not really financial problem.More rather the ability to used credit for online purchases.

I think it’s easily possible to buy a game on Steam.

For ſome, it’s ſurpriſingly difficult. I’ve in fact encountered problems with it firſthand.

Im so excited! I hope you will add more waves to the game and make it far more difficult and time-consuming.
Thanks

I’m looking forward to this. I really enjoy all of the Chicken Invaders games. This is going to be fun. :grin:

Dear @InterAction_studios I live in Iran. Can I pay with my country monetary unit? If not, so how can I buy the game?

1 Like

Hello Im thinking of my weapon

There is no need to tell him directly, as he will moſt certainly have gotten alerts for your thread.
As he ſaid in the Plan Update #03,

I’m pretty ſure the moſt effective way to get you ideas into the game is to come up with ſome really good ones (you can read what they’re looking for in the Plan Update #02) and hope for the beſt, rather than peſtering InterAction Studios until they give in.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty good, i never imagined Chicken Invaders like this.
Good Work IA Team! :slight_smile:

I think that there should be a way to track your progress using another email, but only if you switch
to that other email (for reasons like getting your email stolen, or someone stalking you, or other reasons).

Please add some real solar systems including our solar system. Also please add some effects (special waves, sounds, backround) based on each location (star, planet etc.). I know that the second idea would be very difficult but you can just use some general effects for each location (1 effect group for gas giants, 1 for alien worlds etc.). This game is the best space traveling game, so keep updating it.

1 Like

Oh, come on. Is it really necessary to bump a 4 month old topic?

it nearly 6 months old actually

From all updates why are you bumping the first? I already see you in the game, our solar system inst very needed, it will just slow down IA to fill the galaxy, or anything else except that nonsense is in almost every other game. IMO the wormholes need to have a little retro galaxy inside with green stars and missions like @anotheruser12 suggests except the solar system stupidity. I dont know what the complaints here, except mine that there is almost nothing new but anyway, the game shines more and more over the time.