New waves

ADD THIS WAVES IN CIU

3 Likes

I already suggested it before,
I wish the waves from Chapter 4, Chapter 6, Chapter 8 and Chapter 11 in CI5 to be added too, I miss them.

1 Like

Already Suggested like 575850657545475758686865858575857580577172858586 times, we need put some topic of suggested ideas? I think

3 Likes

No we don’t, people just need to check if their ideas have already been suggested before posting. It’s common sense.
I always do at least minimal research before suggesting anything to make sure no one else has proposed it before.

2 Likes

okay man

1 Like

Already Suggested, and you’re using all caps, that’s pretty rude. Anyway iA is busy reworking weapons

1 Like

Depending on context (all caps on a tombſtone is fine, although don’t you ever uſe comic ſans for that). At the very leaſt it’s hard to read on the computer ſcreen.

2 Likes

Oh dear here we go again.

Okay so like Traveller said this really depends on the context. To me, Medo’s post is reeking of excitement, thus it’s not at all rude (how’d you even conclude that) and what’s with the CAPS obsession recently? There is a massive difference between:
“ADD THIS PLEASE :D”
and
“ADD THIS YOU STUPID GOD DAMN UNEDUCATED SWINES, Y’ALL USELESS AS HELL”

I concluded this pretty easily. He quickly welcomed my constructive criticism (“do some research and then post”) and didn’t argue which is always a good thing and a good sign.

3 Likes

So what? Suggestions are now cancelled? You can’t post your ideas?

Yeah, caps is hard to read. Said by Ĺż person.

I don’t know, but I would like to learn about it.

7 Likes

I see it more like this: Weapon Balancing is IA’s current main priority, so it would be better if he can calmly focus on that alone and balance all weapons until everyone is satisfied. So he could pay attention to bigger ideas later on, for example someone requested that we rebalance bosses.

Honestly even though I don’t mind ſ like, at all, that’s a pretty solid argument. Then again, I also don’t mind CAPS lock. Depends on how it’s used.

1 Like

I didn’t know anyone suggested this idea. I only share my ideas with you. This is what I do

Here, where it’s suggested

Also, was in plan

ok?

That’s fair, but remember that the WBP itself was finished while iA was busy adding a bunch of other ideas. Just because iA is focusing on the addition of a certain type of idea, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be suggesting “what’s next” until everything is done.

And besides, if iA was really not adding anything else until balancing is done, we wouldn’t be getting cool stuff like quips. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.