New satellite

I couldn’t choose a good name for him
This satellite is stronger than any other satellite that launches a laser and the shape of the laser is similar to that which is launched by master squaker
Note: I hope you will have a look and look for the subject of nuclear chicken

6 Likes

Power bar, is it an ammo indicator or can you charge the laser for maximum damage?

1 Like

Ammunition indicator

Then I suggest you repurpose it: basically you can charge your laser, and that power bar will show its charge, a charged laser will deal more damage but consume more ammo.

1 Like

Sounds a good idea yes it should be added

That’s not really a good thing. Weapons should be properly balanced, not made overpowered.

Also, this is quite a vague suggestion. It’d be nice if you came up with some more details. Hell, I made a post back in January suggesting a weapon that also fits the criteria of “satellite, laser, charging mechanic”.

5 Likes

In his defence, he just said stronger, not explicity OP.

3 Likes

Yeah, something really strong that wastes the ammo pretty fast isn’t OP, if the total damage made by the weapon is roughly the same.
It is sort of a ‘Take a taste of your own dish, suckers!’, attacking chickens with lasers like they do all the time. Unlimited range and NOT destroying projectiles, like a faster and stronger machine gun but that lasts shorter.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.