New event idea: Insanity Destiny

Trust me, there are always a strategy for all types of weapons, all types of event, so they will find a way to make this insanity to like a troll. Players are smarter than we though :))

and the smartest decision is to not play this

Really ? Everyone just play this event 8 times to end the boss whole career. I don’t think that will be crazy

there’s a problem with this.

Firepower Extender is the feature of BX-9 Mijolnir, so No Perk criteria can’t inactivate that feature.

k then but still,

I think Absolver Beam is useful to counter boss. It can make bullet disappear, even fireball sun of Hend Game. And damage is massive. With a well heat sink, a BX-Type spacecraft, Absolver Beam can easily to againist with an only boss. A boss doesn’t move so fast, so BX-Type can counter that. So NO “we are not here to suggest stuff that makes casual players and newcomers suffer more than they’re already”, ok ? :slight_smile:

yet barely anyone uses it.
positron or plasma are much more versatile

In some case, that’s a suicide choice (Plasma or Positron can aim for wrong place to make damage like UCO arm or Feather Of Feather Brain Or Hend Game)

i clearly mentioned how the entire galaxy gets harder missions, potentially ruining everyone’s experience

overdrive + manual firing

20% increasing doesn’t make the game difficult much.

Well it would only take 83 hours of constant damage from a BX-9 with fp 20 laser cannon

6 Likes

why are you begging?

PLEASE, THINK OF THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. THANKS.

1 Like

There will only one boss, so we will count damage from the maximum firepower from upgrade (Lv 8 in BX-Type).

I’m just impatient. Sorry about that :))

which means 83 people have to constantly shoot the boss for an hour straight

So you think 20% more can make it more crazy ? 0 -> 20% can harder much? Not all players are a child ask “Daddy can I play?” like some player in Wolfenstein The New Order choose Easy Mode.

play Touhou Lunatic mode…the fifteen one. That is almost as same as what you suggested.

1 Like

Making newcomers suffer from the effects of veterans losing is the worst thing you could have ever thought of.

also remen
clownpiece is already lunatic regardless of difficulty