New event idea: Insanity Destiny

If you don’t want to play this, you can ignore and play some missions else :))

I don’t think so =))

Oh, ok. I think you should give them a shot.

I have upgrade the idea. You should read again. Maybe it will be much less insane :))

Please read my idea @InterAction_studios

if he doesn’t reply, you know that your idea is rejected

why

At least he should make a comment about this. Maybe he is busy now, so all what i can do now is waiting.

Because that is an Intergalactic World Boss. Read again.

here’s the thing.
none of the weapons are capable of dealing thousands of damage, let alone that amount of zeros

How about Absolver Beam ? Even at level 0-Default, it still make 5000 damage.

did you really expect everyone to use that thing

Well, maybe Absolver Beam is born to counter Bullet Hell. So it’s usefull for some case right ? (ECCCC egg shotgun, Hend Game, It Get Cold In Space, Show Them Who’s Boss, …)

yeah good luck using it in like, spiral of doom or palpitating grid

I said “in some case”, with Absolver Beam, it’s useful for Boss Rush, don’t make it wrong.

even though that’s the case, it would take like 2000000 hits to beat the boss
yes, 2 million hits, assuming all of them deal 5000 damage each

So now, the second fact is: We can upgrade our weapon.
An Absolver Beam lv 8 deal 13000 damage. And if we use BX-Type spacecraft, twin Absolver Beam lv 4 deal total 18000 damage. So caculate again. And if we use BX-9 Mijolnir, Firepower Extender can make the damage more insane.

still too time consuming, considering you have only 5 minutes, also not everyone uses absolver and magically happens to have a boomer

we are not here to suggest stuff that makes casual players and newcomers suffer more than they’re already

mhm, mhm

yeah, totally easy for, idk, 60% of ciu players

1 Like

Does “Equal to 140% SSH” imply that it’s actually a 180% difficulty mission?

In 5 minutes, a normal player can shot at average 150 full-charge shot (2700000 damage). There are more than 500 players with Chicken Hunter License already active so everyone fight one turn will deal 1350000000 damage (>10%HP).
And remember, Absolver Beam can make bullet disappear (Best for Boss Fight)

Nope, that’s just a Boss Fight 100% with Superstar Hero in default (+40%)