New Difficulty Mode

It will be called
“The Savior Of Galaxy”
Desctription: Pfffffft… chickens…

It will make eggs fall even faster… the chickens have more healths projectiles are ofc more faster
Bosses will be more powerfull Some one power level weapon wont be enought

You may think its too hard but thats how hard modes work

The supernova debrises will be bigger and faster
Asteroids will be faster
Bosses will be more powerful
And chickens
projectiles faster

Reminder: this difficulty Mode will be for extremely very skilled chicken hunters

But they are positives

Like more key drops
More keys after the mission
More score…

The price should be at least 1500

soooo… take weapons extra lives weapons and action

3 Likes

New difficulty is already planned, there used to be 2 additional marks at difficulty icons.

12 Likes

But this difficulty suggestion can be added as third or how ia wants

2 Likes

Eh, we still have to see how these two will be made and then think about other difficulty.

2 Likes

Lets see how it will be in future

2 Likes

it looks so similar to super star hero, I don’t really think this would be added in the game :sweat:

2 Likes

Who knows :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m a little worried about those, honestly. I have this feeling that certain hard waves might just become impossible with even higher skill items. And god forbid that ironman mode’s locked skill changes to an even higher one.
That being said, third new skill sounds like it would be out of the question. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

3 Likes

As i said its for extremely skilled chicken hunters
So yknow…

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean it should be impossible.

2 Likes

IA said he won’t add any other difficulty after SSH. So this Idea make zero sense.

1 Like

And the highest difficulty is in Ironman, which is not available in store.

1 Like

Well it look like this difficulty has already existed in ironman

1 Like

I’m more concerned with the difficulty and balance of previous skills more than anything else. I believe the issue was discussed here, but it was mostly a rant and less of a mathematical solution to the issue. Furthermore, it doesn’t take into account the weapon price changes, which completely change how one would approach missions of some difficulties. GgWw1175 did say he would work on a Plasma rework at some point, but it’s hardly the tip of the iceberg since that only solves the issue of imbalance at the topmost tier of difficulty, as well as justifying making all weapon prices equal. Currently, the difficulty doesn’t change much until Virtuoso, after which point SSH ramps up to an insane amount, partly due to how enemy spawns are altered+ overall health and speed buffs. So yeah, currently difficulty doesn’t increase naturally, and that I feel is a problem that has to be dealt with before adding new difficulties.

6 Likes

agree

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.