New category

We should get a bug/troubleshooting category, for you know. Bugs and problems with the game. Not saying that should be the name, though.

19 Likes

BUMP ALERT, BUMP ALERT
I really feel like this bug category will be useful as medals are awarded for finding them.
We have ideas and contribution medals, why not a bug section and bug finding medals?

Sorry anti-bumpers for triggering you.

1 Like

Uh… sir, Early Access category is a way to report a bug and troubleshoot. So I think a new category is unneeded.
And how IA award that “Bug finding” medals ?

Technically if the Ideas category didn’t exist, you could say they belong to Early Access, as they are part of the game. Early Access doesn’t just list bugs and etc. A category wouldn’t hurt?
It would help IA look for bugs too, because they award medals immediatly to those who first create a topic (or email them) on a bug.

4 Likes

Then again, the Early Access category might get removed/replaced once EA ends.

1 Like

Oh noes, the largest bump ever made!!! 2 YEARS

11 Likes

This’ll go in the Guinness World Records

4 Likes

I’m damn sure there’s some old forum topic in some obscure internet archive that gets bumped after 20 or so years

8 Likes

Wut o.o

you just realize you liked a deleted post, don’t you

It’s “right?”

you dont need to correct me, its against the tos

1 Like

Was just joking, also I can’t remove that like anymore, idk why

1 Like

Don’t worry, at least that post will be deleted, so you don’t have to worry about the like

Well, we already have known bugs & new features topic for that. Sorry for bumping

BRUH

3 Likes

frogofjudgement

4 Likes

But I’ll be forgiven.

no true god

There are gods among us.