New Boss: The King of U.C.O

This is the King boss, if we have the King of Crabs form CI4. Why we don’t have the King of U.C.O.

This is version has a very complex pattern of attacking. This boss zoom is 150% like King of Crabs and here is attack:

First, it use Red Laser twice, Green Lasers then relocating to a different point. After that, it use Egg Cannon three time, Purple Neutron two time then relocating to a different point one more time. Final it attack all at once like U.C.O #4 after that relocating to a different point comeback the first attack

Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

That looks like UCO5 that almost everyone in the forum wanted IA to add it.

1 Like

Ah yes, U.C.O #5, one of the most commonly suggested bosses in the forums. In short, too unoriginal of an idea.

4 Likes

And someone’s account had been reset, because he was begging too much for uco #5

1 Like

Wow it’s U.C.O. from my old idea. Just you removed ufo chickens.

7 Likes

why the legs are still 6 despite having 8 guns

1 Like

You know, I wanted to make look like this, also I wasn’t that good in editing.

1 Like

Ugh, plagiarism. That makes things even worse, not only is it an unoriginal idea, the design was also stolen from a previous idea.

1 Like

dis is uco 5 not king of uco

that just looks like uco 4 with purple guns tacked on, according to its attacks it probably wouldnt feel too different from that boss

1 Like

uco 4+ purple laser guns= uco 5

1 Like

why are we still frankensteining a single boss again

6 Likes

Yeah, the “UCO 5” meme is long gone

8 Likes

We will need a big screen to can survive and fight with this boss
+1 support your idea

2 Likes

i just hate the fact that the person who made the whole forum thing stole the idea from Crashie

Hey everyone, here is real picture

1 Like

It’s the same design, just that the purple lasers are now in-between the green lasers and the egg cannons, instead of being alongside the red lasers. Still very unoriginal.

1 Like

If everyone don’t know, it’s a U.C.O. #7 just not U.C.O. #5

Because previous image it’s a of Crashie, i just remove UFO Chickens. So I remake new picture for this boss

bruh?? :expressionless: :no_mouth: :expressionless: :no_mouth: