New Arabic language

Okay :ok_hand:

okay good bye bro

Bye! :wave:

Translation takes a lot of works to get it corrrectly. Things in game might be still grammatically incorrect, also there are many more to be added. If another language is supported, then other people with other languages might ask for their language too, means not only double the work.

Let the game developed first.

Btw here in Indonesia, you’re taught Indonesian and English, each region has their own language, in my case, Javanese which has casual and polite version. Majority is Islam, so Arabic is also taught too. In my school (As I know, other schools don’t), Japanese and Dutch are also taught. That’s A LOT, but it won’t hurt learning other languages… I guess. My friends even play games with chinese language somehow, without knowing what it means. They say “adapt bro.”

Yeah, I think gameplay first to go.

7 Likes

Do you learn Arabic for Islam

Wow. This is now turned into “chat with Arabic speakers” topic more than a suggestion. @InterAction_studios can you please close this topic?

Yes please!

1 Like

Also, the topic itself is a bit offtopic

@InterAction_studios Close this topic or it will go off-topic more.

2 Likes

Just in case:

6 Likes

What is that supposed to be?!

It’s basically complaining about Arabs wanting Arabic in the game and how Vietnamese people can play without any problems or crap. Gatekeeping at its finest, on top of that even racist :smile:

Ran this through Google Translate.

1 Like

Oh ok :ok_hand: but I mean it was un-understandable. (Sorry I don’t use google translate)

2 Likes

I wanted to say that.

But it’s still open… it should be closed.

2 Likes