Well, i remembered exactly that everything is starting from here. By some reason, the poll’s winners are anyone who want to keep the marked zones in highest difficult
Mostly my suggestion is used to balance the game for everyone, not to make SSH easier. But i think SSH become easier because of starting from that poll, which not in my wish.
Second, if you notice exactly, you will see that SSH is more easier because of new breed chicken. Do you remember the time we meet Coward Chicken so much? Starting from Alchemist Chicken, we met Coward less than we expected.
I don’t know exactly that when SSH was starting to be easier, but i saw a video from v10.1, which the bosses had been speed up too fast, there are some bosses i saw that they are worthy to keep that speed until now, but i don’t know why they are removed?
Really, i have to say that… it’s “unreasonable but reasonable actually”. Let’s talking about Vietnam community first. Chicken Invaders is our childhood game, so mostly player want to play CIU for entertainment more than training skill.
Which topic Player often post in Vietnam CIU community facebook group? They post:
- “Where can i find BX9 Legendary?” (BX9 is just an example)
- “Where can i find wormhole’s location?”
- “Can i have Keyrush location?”
- “How should i farm key/food?”
- “Can someone join my room to suppose me for winiing the mission?”
- “How can i or my friend join a multiplayer together, we can’t join a multiplayer to other rooms?”
- “Who want to join my squadron, make sure you are working hardly?”
- If a longer player like me or you post in that community, they commented “Can i have your key/food, please?”
- Someone will try to ask everyone in the community for getting the CHL.
- Buy/sell CIU account. This is already be listed in ToS, but there are still some people that don’t know this rule in ToS. I try to tell everyone this, but not all people see this notification.
As you can see, mostly players in community want to play CIU for entertainment, not for training skills. I’m afraid that if we make CIU too hard, we are losing a lot of players due to “losing a childhood game” issue. Because it’s too hard to farming key/food, until they get bored of the game and quit the game faster. We should try to keep the game because of community, not for only our.
I’m not sure how about other CIU community in many countries in the world, but this is just my opinion about the relationship between Community and Game. I got this experience from another game, which their community are trying to “boycott” the Develop Game in the past. But now, Develop have to follow the pressure of the community. (yes it’s a childhood game too).