My problem with CIU nowadays (lack of content)

CIU is a MMO competitive game and not episode, CIU is set 100 years in future
that the evil henpire invaded another galaxy, then the humanity created heroes academy and united hero forces to stop the henpire
If CIU had a story that means it will be the last episode of Chicken Invaders (CI6?) and we won’t play CIU again after finishing it
Your main goal is to fight the chickens (the game is kind of endless and that’s normal for MMO competitive game)
The henpire has a powerful forces with planet sized spacecrafts and machines and have an entire galaxy with factories over the galaxy which means they are almost unstoppable and hardly ever the humans will stop them, they are

MAD As CLUK

how? I don’t play free fire

that doesnt sound like a problem to me, being set in the future just means this game needs way more new items that are never mentioned in the episodes (yes there are a lot, but with 100 years of technological progression i expect more bs), maybe in 50 more versions we will get a new spacecraft family and a new satellite which all of us will love

that’s the entire problem. there is no further story progression and the rest is mindless grinding to level up yourself. the game is entirely worthless to the chicken invaders’ ““universe””, as if it didn’t even happen at all (despite being set in the far future for no disruption to continuity).

maybe the chickens can put you on a watchlist and send exceptionally cool chickens after you and uhf will give you extra stuff to defend against all that, haha sounds really wild am i right

yeah at least other MMO games have a damn storyline and is still very much replayable (source: google search, but i advise you to use duckduckgo)

they have deep asf lore but most gamers are too competitive to bother, i personally havent played it too much because of p2w reasons but yeah they have more story than ciu, perhaps a duckduckgo search would serve you well

2 Likes

We knew it since the beginning. And despite that IA decided it’s good to release the game from Early Access.

I still believe CIU community already suggested everything that is possible to suggest. The only thing now is to wait for IA to add it (which may take a loooooooooong time)

Seriously again? The fact that it’s a spin-off doesn’t mean that it can’t have a story and some goals for single player.

And another one. Where do you people come from?

No, it doesn’t mean that.

I wanted to mention World of Warcraft being a one of biggest and oldest MMOs in the world having a great/nice(depending which expansion) storyline, but it’s not exactly competitive. Still, calling CIU competitive MMO is a big reach.

Well, CIU is a VR training simulator for UHF recruits. They have all the records of old enemies from hero adventures so they can simulate fights with them in any needed number.

3 Likes

how about you back this one up with a source?

I don’t need to as it is my head canon.

Still haven’t heard better theory that would make sense somehow.

Is the description of the anniversary mission good enough for that?

2 Likes

this topic is kind of useless.
Instead of saying please add new things and suggest new things try to suggest a new idea
Saying “please add new endgame equipment” won’t help iA to add new things to the game, please try to think of good idea.

@trueuser ok, you want new things and ideas, i have some ideas that i will share later.

i understand your problem, it’s not only with CIU
when you have a favourite game that you have been playing for years, mastering the game at everything then you don’t know what to do after you did everything so you get bored of it and leave it, and after long time you might return because you missed the game or for other things
Try to explore the galaxy, play multiplayer, try to make some memes and artworks, i know you did everything but try to form new ideas in your head for the game or other things like memes and artworks, beside that the galaxy is huge so try to explore it or have fun in multiplayer
I’m not forcing you to play CIU if you want to leave it, then leave it. If you want to stay and think of new things for the game then stay and think, your idea might be cool even if it’s unbalanced, you can just change some things in it to balance it.

1 Like

this topic is a rant lol, i have made a lot of ideas over the years that i have already shared but they were all abandoned

thank you, this is exactly how i feel. however i have 100% galaxy exploration and have made a lot of contribution to the memes and artwork topics, and multiplayer is too chaotic for me

1 Like

I would not mind a story based on tier progression cutscenes.

2 Likes

In fact I’d put this as a suggestion, take the game-start cutscene thing and all that and make it something you see more of after certain events or tiers (first shady dealer/wormhole/drone raid, etc) and every 10 tiers up to 99, maybe after getting 3rd place or up on competitions, etc?

2 Likes

you can remaster them, i saw some ideas that are remasters of old ideas, also iA doesn’t have time to add new things, but he might liked some of your ideas but doesn’t have time to add them To CIU, also someone made a list of things liked by iA ( maybe it doesn’t have all ideas liked by iA)

do A harder thing (i don’t know if you did it) finish all missions around the galaxy

ok, when you have something to post, go and post it

Lol, getting lost between other players, some players spams special weapons to cluck up your device, even worse when you have crappy internet like me

You can leave CIU and return at any time you want, have a good day :slight_smile:

i think i have already mastered quite a few

it gets repetitive so no

thats what i always do!

I completely get your idea brother, but the part of adding new spaceships would be crazy… iA would have to do some hard modelling and then coding everything a ship has into it. Then go through the flaws n stuff the spaceship doesn’t have and must have, y’know what i mean (take VF as an example with its firepower thing). I don’t do 3D modelling, but i have seen enough modelers, people who work on that stuff taking a hell of a time which could possibly explain why iA took long to do the VF and its mechanics.

There’s CRAZY good concepts in some topics here, the spacecraft design ideas are well-done (sometimes), but honestly it depends on the dev’s time. We all don’t know what he’s going through or anything else. Sometimes spacecraft ideas need to have em’ ideas (details) organized a little. And the rest about endgame stuff and storyline, though it doesn’t really matter to me as long as it’s Chicken Invaders, i do agree with you.

1 Like

a crazy solution would be hiring devs but i doubt iA got the budget lol

1 Like

Bingo, this

Most of the ideas don’t need remastering. They just need to get added.

I mean, currently IA can get excused for not having time. Remaking all episodes in CIU is a good goal and can be used to make an actually good microtransaction profit, but overall new content is sloooooow.

I wonder who that was…

Well it doesn’t have all of them, because IA stopped liking forum ideas (maybe not entirely, but compared to before). IA said that he has a mythical to-do list with 800 items on it. Mine list is a mere attempt to see what we could expect.

One time IA hired devs to make a port of some CI game, but it turned out awful and he prefers to make it solo. He’s a great programmer so I wonder what he could do if he chose not to do his own engine and just use some other available (like Godot for now)

2 Likes

yes it’s J2ME version of CI3 for mobile devices
I have it in all resolutions available (320240) (240320) (360*360)
And played it using J2ME Loader (J2ME emulator app) and it’s quality is awful, some waves doesn’t exist, there is one music and some sounds and they are much lower quality, yolk star fight doesn’t have terminator chickens
The gameplay is simple and much lower quality, it doesn’t have cutscenes (except for galaxy), the fps was lower than 15 and gets even lower in some cases (i think it’s emulator fault)
The galaxy looks bit weird
JavaGalaxy

the second one is a screenshot in the emulator