My new boss idea #2

I hope all people who chose “No” would have have read carefully my post before :skull:

You will have a space for you to shoot, which depend on which weapon are you using.

Not a problem because the lasers aren’t increase their speed in low difficult, like 7 lasers.

Already with 7 lasers there isn’t that much room for you to shoot sometimes, I would have to specifically move to a certain spot to deal damage to it sometimes.

Sure, it may not be a problem to you. Like I said, there will be beginner players that will struggle on the boss.

The boss doesn’t even need a rework at all, it’s just fine the way it is.

This isn’t rework
It’s another boss. Like ECC and ECCCC

1 Like

really good

It’s not a bad idea, this wave doesn’t have Terminator Chickens, only lazers, also, it’s okay that we can zoom out this wave, BX can dodge this when it reaches maximum (10 lazers). Maybe iA can redesign the Yolk Stars in order to fit.

1 Like

Fine, have it go up by one laser per 25% instead of by two.
2-5 easy
3-6 medium
4-7 hard

Keep the rest the same, and tack on my suggestion with the ‘rush of neutrons’ from MHS in CI2. Then it will be 100% to my eye.

Eh, maybe not the rush. Perhaps only on 80% difficulty+. That is kind of unfair.

1 Like

I have noticed the opinions of some people about “The Trouble&Trouble Yolk”. Due to newbie players, its real trouble and our survival, i decided to change something for my idea boss.
Difficult: Yolk will appear from 60% difficulty (instead of 30%)

The number of starting laser beam: Boss now appear with 2,3 or 4 lasers. Specifically, in the difficult:

• 60%-85%: Start with 2 lasers
  • 86%-125%: Start with 3 lasers
  • 126%-140%: Start with 4 lasers

The number of added laser beams: In the difficult:

• 60%-99%: Add 1 laser when reach 25/50/75 % process. So we will have 3/4/5 lasers at those times in 60%-85% difficult, and 4/5/6 lasers at those times in 86%-99% difficult (with depend on the change of starting lasers above here).
  • 100%-140%: Add 2 lasers when reach 25/50/75 % process. So we will have 5/7/9 lasers at 100%-125% difficult, and 6/8/10 lasers at 126%-140% difficult.

The speed of laser beams:

• There will be no change for their speed when you use Tourist or Rookie skill. The lasers’ speed will still be the same as the original Yolk
  • Seasoned/Veteran/Virtuoso/SSH: Depend on which skill you use, the speed of lasers will be faster in higher Skill. However, the speed still can change depend on the difficult of the mission. So that mean, the speed of laser beam will depend on combination of The difficult of mission and Skill you use in that mission. The maximum speed of laser beam will be as same as my video i posted before:

If you still feel that 9 or 10 lasers is too hard for BX players, especially in The Wobble Yolk phase, Zoom out for the wave could be better. @InterAction_studios if you read my post before and are interested in my boss, please notice the information of this boss in this comment in case you intend to agree my boss

This is dumb to make a zoomout for yolk especially when it’s a villian boss and besides the texture would look fucked.

1 Like

Egg Cannon and Hend: “Say what??”

How many times can i catch you to notice this?

3 different bosses and of course each of them should have it’s own zoom-out.

Then don’t suggest the zoom out.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.