cone nat is good enough for me, but theres a tutorial
But the multiplayer contains bugs and glitch to correct this problem
maybe the other game update will come
Got any idea what port II can type in that allows me to achieve full NAT?
Can you delete this because itās been added to the game.
With this update a weird thing happened. When playing multi, other players can change direction with anomalies without changing mineās⦠however, when I (as the host) go into the different one, I change their direction into mine. Looks like my anomaly overwrites their active anomaly.
Argh! I canāt fix this with an emergency patch ā it will have to wait until v.95 ![]()
Fixed in v.95
Bug
This was only partially fixed in v.94.1. It has been fully fixed in v.94.2, which has just been released (itās only server-side, you donāt need to download anything).
Let me know if problems persist.
Nope, itās completely fixed now, nice work 
ok I understand
Can anyone tell me where this is located? (I just donāt know anything about computers)
interesting
your router settings
mine is 192.168.0.1 but im not sure about yours
You destroy my house 
What.
Hi, and what is that mean?
Look at his profile picture.
Ah, yesā¦Is he come here to revenge for destroy his house?
Idk, I just assumed 
Where?