🚀 Multiplayer

1 Like

how do i play multiplayer?

The last chat in this topic was 12 days ago

Early Access posts still link to this, so this should be updated.

1 Like

Same…

well OK that’s fine

Like a CIU player

This happens every time I try to join a multiplayer game and when I try to start a single player mission. I am unable to play the game. How do I fix this?

4 Likes

I couldn’t quote it

if its not the problem don’t even post it lmfao

There’s something wrong with your mission slots. Did you try to mount more stuff than you have using the “keyboard shortcut” exploit?

Empty all your slots, then logout and login again.

5 Likes

That worked. Thank you

Hmmm ok

But will the “host” get eliminated from leaderboards too?

Of course.
Not that it’s neccesary anyways since having more players means the score will just be divided between everyone, and they’ll all have way less score than what they normally would.

1 Like

Woah, look what I’ve missed.

Actually I’ve probably missed a lot, lol.

Might have to re-install sometime over the December/January break (if I get a break aha) and give this a spin! that way you can all see how bad i really am at the game and how unqualified i am to have been giving feedback all this time what could go wrong let’s go

Also, 99 players‽ That’s crazy. Obviously you’d need some sort of monster connection to manage that, but it’d be a load of fun to have a huge party game. I bet this has already happened without me, actually… lol

15 Likes

Yep, Multiplayer’s here and it’s glorious!
Welcome back Kylo Hen! Glad to have you again!

1 Like

I cant join even with a VPN, should i change to code in the options to join the game?

also if i host, will other be able to join it?

1 Like

If you host, then only Full Cone and Restricted Cone NAT can join also symmetric NAT can only join Full Cone and Restricted Cone.

You exactly like me, im symmetric NAT to.