šŸš€ Multiplayer

Get v91.2, it has less crashes (but still has).

1 Like

put your ship into front layer (even with othersā€™ weapons/ship) because i cannot see myself

did you meant reducing other shipā€™s opacity?

1 Like

no just put your ship and enemy projectiles on the front layer so i can stop dying

1 Like

Thanks bro, VPN worked for me!

1 Like

1.1.1.1 ā€” The free app that makes your Internet faster.

I canā€™t install because my pc is 32bit, it need 64bit

2 Likes

My NAT is Port-restricted cone, if I downloaded that will it be be full\restricted cone?

probably, havent tested yet

Youā€™ll get port-restricted cone. I had symmetric cone, but now I have port-restricted after getting 1.1.1.1. Thatā€™s with default settings, tho I didnā€™t see any settings that would change it

3 Likes

99 is temporary limit to test how much the host can handle and other stuff which requires stress tests.

Is not added yet for the same reason. Iā€™ll be counting every time someone mentions this (thatā€™s the 6th time I think).

2 Likes

Cone NAT is it very bad?

2 Likes

Yes, I can join @Khanh3993 server but idk why I canā€™t join ā€¦from CS:GO server, is keep loading.

No, symmetrical NAT is more worse

Ok, thanks

If there a way to detect what NAT type Iā€™m using outside of the game?

Well now that people(at least some of them) figured out how to solve the symmetric NAT, there probably wonā€™t be that many people on the leaderboard, lol.
Have you tried getting the 1.1.1.1 app?

1.1.1.1 doesnā€™t support Windows 7 anymore. He probably needs to get older version.

1 Like

using windows 7 in 2021 is pretty risky, besides programs are also beginning to drop support for the operating system

3 Likes

I think it should also be possible to change the dns manually. Change it to 1.1.1.1 or maybe 8.8.8.8
Edit:nvm, donā€™t try it, I have no idea what Iā€™m saying apparently

5 Likes