🚀 Multiplayer

1. Can we get weekly challenge multiplayer support? For longer games with friends, score won’t count towards leaderboards/ranking (IDEA)
  2. I would love to see an option to set opacity of the other players and their bullets/visual effects 1%-100% or something like 10%/25%/50%/100%
  3. Make firepower bonuses/presents, food (and keys in the future) pickable by everyone - after one person picks it, it disappears for him, but the others still see/can pick it
2 Likes

Great

So let me get this straight: People who have Symmetric NAT cannot JOIN games but they can host their own? So will people who have Full cone or Restricted cone NATs be able to join a game whose host has a symmetric NAT? Just wanted to make this clear

Even players with “Symmetric” NAT can join some games – it’s just that the host needs to have a “Full cone” or “Restricted cone” NAT, and there just aren’t many of them around.

Similarly, if you’re hosting a game and you have a “Symmetric” NAT , then only players having “Full cone” or “Restricted cone” NATs can join.

13 Likes

The majority of us are on Port-restricted NAT’s, from what I’ve observed

Yeah.

• Full or restricted cone: 6%
  • Port-restricted cone: 78%
  • Symmetric: 16%
7 Likes

i didn’t expect full cone to be that low

“Full cone” means that once that you have sent network traffic out to some particular IP, then any IP from anywhere on the internet can send traffic back to you. You can see why this would be a security risk.

“Restricted cone” means that only IPs that you have previously contacted can send traffic back to you.

6 Likes

Will this how multiplayer be in the future or will it be liable to change? Thanks for the quick reply by the way

Well, as long as those 2 perishables don’t crash the game, iA has probably got bigger priorities, at the moment.

basically full cone is high risk for more games and restricted is low risk for less games.

An option to force the port will be added (like in previous CI episodes). This will allow some people at least to manually configure their routers to allow communication on that port (regardless of their NAT type).

But there’s no general solution that will magically fix the game for everyone. This is an inherent limitation of peer-to-peer games.

10 Likes

will CHL Affect the multiplayer in some way, like dedicated server?

Not really, it just lets you host double team missions.

1 Like

im talking about features that may be added

Dedicated servers would cost way more than what the game is currently making, CHL or not.

There are no plans for any CHL-exclusive features with regards to multiplayer. Unless anyone wants to suggest something.

9 Likes

what about showing the chl badge next to the callsign

1 Like

iA is in the future

2 Likes

the key drop in any drop per wave missions are broken indeed

Something in My PC when Multiplaying,and Appear like this

Do you have any Solution to fix this Problem ?