Multiplayer mission and screen?

Hi. My Name is Batuhan, Im turkish person. Two players (or more)
be able to play on the same screen together from a certain distance .
I think you think this too ,
I wish you a good day

2 Likes

F.A.Q.

2 Likes

It would be harder to achieve in CIU since it no longer can rely on peer to peer connection like the episodes did and would instead have to be hosted on servers. This means that it’s likely not going to be added anytime soon.

6 Likes

It would be harder to achieve in CIU since it no longer can rely on peer to peer connection like the episodes did and would instead have to be hosted on servers. This means that it’s likely not going to be added anytime soon.

Indeed. And not to mention that the game also doesn’t make money now, and that servers are expensive to mantain.

1 Like

CO-OP like in Chicken Invaders 2
It’s a good ideea.

1 Like

Already suggested a lot of times since the launch of this game.

Even before the forum appeared actually.

5 Likes

hello marksam123, First of all, in order for a game to be liked, it must be played together at this time, it reduces the pleasure of this game to the player (of course, everyone decides for himself)(eril)

[4 symbols]

1 Like

Well, I know. But you know, The game right now is in early access and it isn’t making any money so that’s why multiplayer won’t be implemented now, Because servers are hard to maintain and that multiplayer is also hard to implement, So that’s why it might not even get implemented after the early access. It’s a mmo after all.

1 Like

as being told, it is hard to be there, so just wait until the decision comes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.