Most Annoying Wave Ever? (No Boss Included)

the loooooooooooong waves

Because I’m more annoyed by long waves instead of challenging waves, I don’t hate challenging waves, even if I get wrecked. Having said that, here’s a bonus annoying wave:

Any wave that includes BUBBLES!

2 Likes

Three by three.

1.Chicken Roulette

2.Pulsating Grid

3.The Weakest Link (only if have toxic or annoying chickens)

4.Wormhole

5.Tecnology Advanced (only if have Gatligun Chick)

6.Chicken Fractals (only if have chickenauts or annoying chickens)

7.Let Game Begins! (Only if have Chickenauts or other type of annoying chicken)

And 9 more…

Every wave that could consist of tough enemies that take so long time to deal with (e.g. eggship) and they run away before you take even one of them

3 Likes

Chicken rings BUT WITH FRICKING BUBBLES THRICE ON WEEKLY

Pulsating Grid, Wormhole

3 Likes

Uh, sorry recruit but you just bump this topic

2 Likes

It was on point of the topic so it’s not annoying bump. Not every bump is bad you know?

9 Likes

There is a reason why I created this topic. When topics didn’t lock after some time, people just kept writing “I like this!” under 3 months forgotten topics — this is the case when bumping is bad. This bump is actually related to the topic so it’s ok.

9 Likes

Sometimes the people doesn’t want to boost the :heart: reputation for others :wink: .

4 Likes

If their comment is worthwhile then I :heart: it - I honestly don’t care about if it’s making someone’s “reputation” better or not. Orandza, for example, is (at the time of this post) my second most-liked user even though I disagree with a good number of his posts, because many of his other posts (that I do agree with) are well-reasoned and thought out, and I feel they deserve those likes. I like a post because, well, I like that post - regardless of who said it.

And I don’t really go around on a Chicken Invaders forum worrying about who does/doesn’t have a high like prestige, or how I can artificially sway that balance. Quite frankly I would be surprised if anyone cares about that.

But this is kind of opening an off-topic can of worms, so I probably shouldn’t entertain the discussion any longer than I already have.

5 Likes

Amount of hearts is worthless. (Just like “regular” title)

3 Likes

The problem is that not every thinks like us/me/you.

2 Likes

PULSATING GRID!!!
And is a nightmare with the NINJA CHICKS at the FIRST layer of the ring…

(if a ninja chick poo what happens?)

Yep, it’s my worst nightmare

Your life will be58ee7c023545163ec1942ca9

1- yeah
2- nothing is wrong
3- not so bad if you’re a nice dodger
4- nope
5- nope
6- nope
7- good wave (use fork for cases like this…)

1 Like

Do you wanna have a bad time?
Sincerely: The chickens

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.