Most Annoying Wave Ever? (No Boss Included)

For me it’s Chicken Rings, what about you guys?

Pulsating grid… especially when it is full of the coward, armoured, slobs chickens and chickenauts. At least in the wormhole, they don’t keep coming after you kill them and have to waste like 10 dimensional phaseouts or even more. Also, you lose a lot of chicken food if you try to not use any special weapons.

5 Likes

1 Chicken Geometry
2 Spiral of Doom
3 Amphitheatrics

You forget about that

6 Likes

I’ve been using mines for Pulsating Grid lately… not convinced it’s the best course of action though.

Still, it’s not exactly annoying so much as just super hard. It’s certainly the one I least like to see come up as a wave, but I find the most “annoying” waves to be the ones where the chickens slowly trickle out and it takes forever to defeat them, especially if you can miss a clean sweep.

So by that criteria… the award probably has to go to Look in all directions. It’s not hard, but it’s an absolute pain.

1 Like

Pulsating Grid, Wormhole, and Chicken Roulette are challenging but not annoying imo.

1 Like

For me, it’s:
1.Pulsating Grid
2.Chicken Roulette
3.Wormhole

1: Pulsating grid 2.0
2: Wormhole
3: Tying Shoelaces (annoying on hihg difficulty)

Here are some really annoying waves IMO

1: The Magic Flute
2: Energy Fences
3: Rolling Ball o’ Chickens
4: Four Lane Merge

Feel free to disagree

1 Like

the loooooooooooong waves

Because I’m more annoyed by long waves instead of challenging waves, I don’t hate challenging waves, even if I get wrecked. Having said that, here’s a bonus annoying wave:

Any wave that includes BUBBLES!

2 Likes

Three by three.

1.Chicken Roulette

2.Pulsating Grid

3.The Weakest Link (only if have toxic or annoying chickens)

4.Wormhole

5.Tecnology Advanced (only if have Gatligun Chick)

6.Chicken Fractals (only if have chickenauts or annoying chickens)

7.Let Game Begins! (Only if have Chickenauts or other type of annoying chicken)

And 9 more…

Every wave that could consist of tough enemies that take so long time to deal with (e.g. eggship) and they run away before you take even one of them

3 Likes

Chicken rings BUT WITH FRICKING BUBBLES THRICE ON WEEKLY

Pulsating Grid, Wormhole

3 Likes

Uh, sorry recruit but you just bump this topic

2 Likes

It was on point of the topic so it’s not annoying bump. Not every bump is bad you know?

9 Likes

There is a reason why I created this topic. When topics didn’t lock after some time, people just kept writing “I like this!” under 3 months forgotten topics — this is the case when bumping is bad. This bump is actually related to the topic so it’s ok.

9 Likes

Sometimes the people doesn’t want to boost the :heart: reputation for others :wink: .

4 Likes