Mod installer and public mods

I present a special mod here: Updated CI1 Starfield

What’s so special about this?

Following is the image used for this mod, and its size is NOT same as original CI1 starfield, or any CIU starfield. The starfield5-ci1.jpg.ini.preload has been edited to match the original size of the image and to make it perfectly seamless.

The starfield may look ‘not so high definition’ here (its because of discourse), but the starfield in original mod is 3000 x 1500 (full HD).

Here is the download link:

Original image’s credits goes to its Owner

Wow :astonished_face: that is Awesome :clap::clap::heart: @Callum
Another point is that if you want to edit background then there is no need to edit preload file just edit the starfield background

Its so nice I like it

23rd update of Super Bejeweled Impact:
Replaced Darkness Theme and Yolk-Star Theme with Track 218 and Track 118 respectively.
I also replaced Extra Life SFX* with Aris' favorite SFX! (you have to play the game to know what SFX it is)
Direct download link:

You can find these later in "Standard mods" folder.
* Extra Life and Extra Special Weapon SFX can only be heard in CI Episodes. But this SFX mod I made is compatible with CI Episodes Remake! (If you see any errors during mod installation, just skip those certain files since they only available in CIU)

My CIU mod developed by @ImmortalXX0XX
PC:

Mobile:

Helper: @Neonova_Solara helped with an issue in android.

Some sfx are from @RBCube mod. So, credit to him too.

Boss musics have been edited.

Awesome!

how to find WAD file in steam directory?\

In steam, go to program files (x86), then “Steam”, then
“steamapps”, then “common”, and last “Chicken Invaders Universe”

Or just click View Local Files when you right click on the game in the Steam library.

Hey I have done moding my original CI5 game but im scared to release it because for certain reason

  1. Im on an old version of the original CI5 which im modding

  2. I accidently done the press 5 command so my hq2x files are not the original but my modded items

yeah thats it

NOTE don’t bother me on where I got my old CI5 original version
I have backedup almost 80% of my modded files
im on CI5 V5.00.C 2X version

  1. Also please help me & fix my mistake , don’t just roast me to the core , yes I have done a big problem but this is my first time modding the game & I just need support

sighs

its my old hardrive a retail version back in like 2014

What is the mistake btw?

can’t you see?

So you extracted the files, whats wrong with that?

& also on an old version

So you want the new files?

yeah im on I think its the first version & than the other versions almost no sound , texture changes

So if I release the file for this mod which is on an old CI5 version would it support on the new version?