Mod installer and public mods

1. It’s a mod tool
  2. No, it’s not available to download

When @VerMishelb said a long ago that he would release a Mod tool I thought he talked about IAMT. IAMI is just copying a file. It’s very easy to do without a program and faster. IAMT would be the useful program (if it does what I think it does).

Good luck on doing this with CIU “faster”. IAMT is indeed faster than IAMI but what it does is simply copy one file inside other + some extra features, like extracting files or displaying info about them. The same goes for QuickBMS scripts.

And I can’t share it for the same reason I can’t make IAMI open source.

1 Like

That is what I can’t do. I don’t know how to modify UVE++11 WAD files and anyways UVE++11 uses a special coded TGA file that I can’t open, create or edit.

1 Like

A mod that I made, contains Undertale and Deltarune, mostly Undertale, download here:

(thanks to francis to convert it to .CIUmod format)

4 Likes

My mod isn’t completed with musics yet, mishel
Check my message again, mishel

1 Like

Ok mishel, you can send my mod

and you might need to reduce volume, otherwise, you will be deaf like the church.mp4 mod
Oh and @VerMishelb (sorry for ping)
, could you update the pelo prise mod?
Like adding AAAAAAA and NOOOOO sounds when henter is dying Or reaching into a new phase
here is more in depth of my mod (poorly made readme)

1 Like

This will also turn any boss dying noise to “no”, are you sure?

1 Like

ok, changed my mind, just change henterprise’s attacks

Which attacks exactly and to what?

2 Likes

phase 1 and 3: sun shot:cute Oh BOI at 13:41 - 13:42, egg machine gun (sorta): gofy’s scream at 7:19
phase 2 and 4: sun shot: same as phase 1 and 3, blue ions : charles’ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at 0:05
final phase: the pink laser that you used in this vid
btw: red beam charge, and blast is kept the same

1 Like

Song can be any duration or limited of original file ?

if you mean sound effects, yes, you can ask them for a mod, and how much duration you want

1 Like

Yeah, they can be

1 Like

The only limit is file size I think. Game will probably crash if part of hq2x will be using 64 bit (>4GB) address but I didn’t even try to make it THAT big.

1 Like

Well, 512mb files work at least lol

Should this work for v.56?

All mods work for any version while modded files are being kept at the same place. Should work fine.

4 Likes

Alrighty, now I’ve made my own mod too. Note that the theme songs, the comet chase OST and the SFX and the classic (CI1 and CI2) game music is unchanged because of being too cool/me being lazy and not searching for more songs. I may complete it after a while, idk. ¯_(ツ)_/¯