Mod installer and public mods

Someone sent me a mail and a parcel and they want me to post it here

“Hey fellow comrades!
It’s me, RamonTukoso! It’s been almost a year since I retire from the UHFand reside into Gensokyo forever, time flies right? Anyway I just want to write this message to send you a little gift. It’s a collection of Gensokyo’s Exquisite tracks I found in my storage when I was cleaning it up. Instead of throwing it away ,why not giving it to you? That’s all from me. Goodbye and take care!”

And this is the Parcel: [Touhourized CIU]

1 Like

“Would it be cool if you could hold a comically large rifle in space? Especially MANY of them.”

This mod replaces the microgun satellite. At first I drew the gun due to boredom but then I thought to myself “why not make it into CIU” then here it is.

Download: [Mami Tomoe’s Musket.CIUMod]

Due to tachnical problems, they can only upright when you are facing the east.

6 Likes

Didn’t expect to see Madoka Magica here, but nice.

5 Likes

dude, it said the link expired

mod released in octo 2020

out of support

no fix

Oh I see

Its deleted why

Hi,
If you happen to be one of those whose mods are being stored in the “mods archive” folder on iami Google drive, I highly recommend to move it to your own storage instead, as I’ll start cleaning my drive from this folder in case it is necessary. Thanks.

ok, i can see that.

Link pls

The main post bro.

2 Likes

CI3 mod collab, brought to you by the ep*c plo prayers! Worked on by @Sammarald , @Sufi , @Francis , @Dawid8 and I, this mod is like none other you’ve seen before!

Fight through waves of heroes and villains from our past mods, now possessed by the evil EA! With everyone else defeated, you’re the only hope the mods have, and the entire world as well! Will you be able to save everyone and everything from becoming DLCs, or will we forever be doomed with a microtransaction-filled future?

Special thanks to @VerMishelb for the modding tools he made.
Download link: Chicken Invaders: The Great Unknown - Google Drive

PS. ignore the nvidia recorder thingy pls kthx
Edit: here’s gameplay of the mod if you want to check that out before trying it for yourself: Chicken Invaders - The Great Unknown Mod Collab Multiplayer! - YouTube

18 Likes

rip moding

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash:

As there is a ton of new files, the table won’t be updated until either this evening or tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience. Hq2x is now renamed btw.

4 Likes

Tables are updated.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vyTmEjeN3BFSiDnVeYIUgiygedNylZar?usp=sharing

2 Likes

still nothing

1 Like

There is a filter on the right. Switch it to All Files and select the 222x. I’ll fix the filter with the iami update.

Besides, the table is not even responsible for opening files, it only makes the names readable.

4 Likes

I already mentioned about that in our server, didn’t you check it first? :confused:

This is my first CIU mod that I made by myself
If you are a fan of Olympia Gameshow on VTV3 (like me & NguyenQuocHieu), you can try this mod :slightly_smiling_face:
Download here: Olympia_Medley_Music.CIUMod

3 Likes

what is olympia gameshow
what is vtv3