Mod installer and public mods

I made a mod that removes bow from feather brain boss thanks for @MaybeOrandzaIdk for making it.

2 Likes

Dear people, especially those who are not going to change their forum name every nanosecond, I wanted to remind you that post has some limitations and we’ve hit a mentions limit once, so please, instead of @mentioning yourself, use a hyperlink to your profile if possible. Thanks for your time.

This only applies to the main post, of course.

8 Likes

Hmmm.

1 Like

You aren’t supposed to click it so its just there being highlighted for you

Should have used this thing :skull:

I have a question
Why signora bossfight soundtrack for CIU boss music got removed? i really like it :<
Screenshot 2022-07-16 211016

3 Likes

Wat

I tested it and it went out fine. Something is wrong with your end perhaps?

Edit: update your iami table file, looks like it got outdated (maybe, I am unsure)

3 Likes

Essential troubleshooting:

1. Make sure the table is correct (CIU.iami).
  2. Make sure it’s CIU.dat.hq2x you are modifying.
  3. Make sure IAMI is the latest version available.
  4. If none of this work, try using the old IAMI 1.1, it’s still in Google drive folder. It’s slower but more stable.
3 Likes

Ok thank, i will test it tomorrow
Also i did it on the latest version and it didn’t work

1 Like

i maybe find the solusion

Please update the table file on Google Drive! It’s been outdated for almost 3 months!

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-rk9poLGRmc6XY7-LIYGnvmQc-2uWiFQ?usp=sharing
Credits to Francis for generating these.

2 Likes

how the turntables

2 Likes

this mod contains soundtracks?

Only sound effects in this mod. No music replacements.

1 Like

explain me this

Sorry, Google logged out my account because there are something abnormal Inside my account, I will give you the new link If I can access my account again. I scanned my PC and found for than 70 malwares Inside (all of the malwares have been removed)

Wtf… What did you install lmao
also bear in mind that Google can be Google and mistake stuff as harmful files.

IDK

Thx, noted

GENSHIN INVADERS

Just a mod for that one weird anime game

Download: [Genshin Invaders.zip]

:no_entry_sign: :headstone: Unfortunately, the creator of this mod has lost interest in Genshin Impact and discontinued working on this mod and it became broken after a while. The link will still be up for this legacy but the mod is completely fucked. Goodbye Genshin Invaders.

:wastebasket: This mod is also removed from the Public Library.

CREDITS and CHANGELOGS are in the READ ME file.

no more torturing I guess

20 Likes