No
My grandfather be like:

my grandmother doesnā€™t care she never touches my PC
my dad told me to get windows 10 tho

Your situation is different from mine

because its not your PC after all?

Understood.

Okay?

I wish I could teleport you guys to 2023.

Iā€™ll just stick to Windows 11, thanks anyway.

Isnā€™t it Windows 11 already out?

Windows 11 is 10 with most of 7ā€™s design decisions, 8ā€™s user unfriendliness and Vistaā€™s issues.

8 Likes

Idk why people out there still think of Windows 11 is literally just a reskin of Windows 10

Cuz it feels that way from just looking at it

Because it is? I donā€™t see that much new features other than losing some of W10 features

such as?

After a while of suffering I finally make a mod thx to @LMK.HuyMinecraft510 (link download here) this is a new link to full music remake: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tLPD-ZOaizcrzebsOLMtnkEnuX5GyxRL
Wait, before use it, I prefer you to tone down your volumn and do not use headphone for thisā€¦
AnYwAy, have fun heheā€¦

the small taskbar

I am pleased to announce that CIU 666 is now out!
CIU 666 is a music-only mod featuring all the tracks from ci3.666, plus the planned music that will be used for ci4.666 and ci5.666(ci2.666 and ci 666 too if they get made). Also replaces all of ciu-exclusive tracks. Out of all tracks featured in this mod, only one is meme-yā€¦can you find out which?

Download link here.
PS. Game over, stage complete and suspense tracks arenā€™t featured in this mod.
PS 2. CI3.666 now has separate links for sfx and gfx changes if you only want one of the two. Also a few things were changed for the mod, so make sure to get the updated version(gfx-only version might say its version is 3 while sfx-only and full version have 3.83.a as theirs. This is because the gfx-only version has been last updated long ago, so I have yet to fix its game version, which isnā€™t the case for the other two).
By the way, the reason why I jumped straight to ciu 666 instead of going for ci4.666 and ci5.666 first is just because I wanted to have custom music to listen to in ciu. Thatā€™s really all there is to it. ci4.666 and ci5.666 will still happenā€¦eventually.
Edit: might post IAMI table later tomorrow in case someone needs it because I have no clue if VerMishelb is still keeping that thing up to date.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s latest IAMI table link: CIU.iami - Google Drive
Iā€™m sending this separately so people who have already seen the above post donā€™t miss this.
If IAMI skipped the new ciu mission tracks and boss track replacements, put this ciu.iami file in the same folder as your iami tool and try installing the mod again. This time it should work just fine.

3 Likes

If anyone want copyrighted music CIU waves ,here are they.

(doesnā€™t include Dr. Beaker Music)
and old music of xmas

1 Like

can you give me your wallpaper mod?

note: background not included

For Genshin Invaders, Scroll down or press this blue text.

5 Likes

This mod contains high quality SFX from Bejeweled series, Genshin Impact and other games. Try it out!

App used

IAMT Audio Restricted Build
Audacity
Genshin Audio Exporter

Note: Always update CIU.iami file or the mod wonā€™t be installed correctly!

1 Like