Meteor storm mission type suggestion

IA is dead, they went offline 11 minutes ago oof

Well I still think that meteor storms will be included with comet chase.

As you can see they talked about whole mission types, not wave types, I don’t see why they would say asteroids with comet chase and other mentioned mission types if asteroids were meant as a wave.

since who said that comet chase will be merged with the meteor storm?

Ia was mentioning mission types which will appear and they mentioned asteroids and comet chase from ci3.

then where the hell is it if the asteroids waves are already here?

They havent included it yet, you see that they added boss rushes first.

and more importantly, where is it’s icon?

inb4theasteroidsmissiontypeisscrapped

well i wouldn’t be suprised to see if it is actually in the next update due for asteroids being here already

I don’t know, from what I see this is gonna be “tweaks and fixes” update.

Meteor storms are simply a bunch of asteroids waves stuck together. Right now, only individual asteroid waves are in the game. There are plans to introduce meteor storms (a.k.a. asteroid-only missions), however these would only take place on “asteroid belts” (special types of planets) which don’t exist in the galaxy yet, and will not exist until the galaxy is regenerated (because it’s not easy to add things to the galaxy as it stands).

Incidentally, presence or absence of icons in the game files (especially ones that you need to hack the game to see) should not be taken as an indication of anything.

12 Likes

The bosses existed in version 1 but we have to wait all the way up until now to get the “Boss rush” mission type, hope that explain

yeah they did, but i don’t think there were enough bosses at that version for boss rush i think

So I’m curious, if you are creating your sprites in 3d program, can we see a full 3D image of an Egg cannon or Henterprise?

1 Like

Wow, asteroid belts! This will be cool, from so many planets in the galaxy there is not one with rings, but its ok. Keep going IA!