Little question

Correct. One of them affects the game directly, one doesn’t. Do both of them give you an advantage you shouldn’t have? Yup.

It’s been useless ever since it was added.
That being said, if I wanted most of our current arsenal to remain useless I wouldn’t have spent a few hours punching numbers into an excel sheet yesterday.

Lower it’s overheat then, it’s not rocket science.

At this point IA could simply add an autoclicker into the game, maybe make it purchasable in the store.

1 Like

Why, yes, I’ve made use of it and you can also make use of it. Riddler is my currently equipped weapon in CIU and I’d rather not be forced to change it because of a nerf. The high fire rate is just some hidden thing that requires having knowledge of it. It adds a bit of extra depth to the game, not everything needs to be found in the hints offered by the game tutorial. It’s not a cheat in the same way the old CI4 trainer worked because it doesn’t make the game treat everything as if it had 1 hitpoint. It’s an extra feature that makes one of the 6 weak automatic fire weapons good if you know how to make use of it.

Do both of them give you an advantage you shouldn’t have? Yup.

No, because the Riddler is still not more advantageous than every other weapon, even with the 20/s manual fire rate. The only ones with advantages they shouldn’t have are the Chickens being able to leave the screen with near full flock from a good player using max power Utensil Poker.

As for changing the automatic fire to match the maximum possible manual rate, the reason why the 20 clicks per second thing is useful is because it makes overheating almost a non-factor. Automatic fire always overheats faster than manual fire, and setting the automatic fire rate to 20/s for the Riddler would make is only possible to be shot in short bursts, far from the sustained salvos possible with manual fire.

At this point IA could simply add an autoclicker into the game, maybe make it purchasable in the store.

An autoclicker is not something to be added into a game, it’s just a small piece of software you can use to ease stress on your trigger finger. That it can result in unforeseen consequences to the game or your PC, that’s your problem, but as it stands, CI can’t take more than 100 inputs per second, and the only thing that can even be fired at that rate are missiles: https://streamable.com/bd0j1 (at 1:54)

Utensil Poker is good because it’s supposed to be good. Neutron Gun was good ever since CI2. This gimmick was what made the Riddler special. It made it good if you knew it could be good. It should remain as it was in CI5 and in previous versions of CIU.

1 Like

Not more advantageous?

I guess you forgot about the whole “no overheat” thing.
Either way, I shouldn’t be required to cheat to make proper use of a weapon.
Actually, considering IA’s “zero tolerance” policy… @InterAction_studios

In this case, to hopefully resolve this discussion (and finally answer OP’s question xd), please tell us what exactly do you consider as cheating, and is using autoclickers allowed?

We already have manual weapons which never overheat, namely Lightning Fryer and Corn Shotgun, as well as some more in multiplayer, again this “cheat” is not taking the Riddler outside the variable performance range you get across all different weapons, it just drives it up the ranks from “this is really weak” to “hey, I can actually kill stuff with this”.

2 Likes