Its this yellow?

Hi, i was painting my ship again, and i want change the color of base on the color of CI4 Thanksgiving, but it isnt if i find a form to get the yellow from ci4, its more like a color Green, it isnt yellow like Ci4, this is the best result:

And i want to see relaxed colors like the following:
_20200515_175532 (1)

1 Like

I think you should play around with the shininess a little bit.

2 Likes

No, wait, scratch that.

Look at the color, it looks like yellow with a pinch of orange.

2 Likes

Try slide hue slightly more to yellow, and i thimk sufi’s right, add shininess

1 Like

Oh my god. This spaceship burns!

y’know, i really think the game needs hex codes if one wants a certain color of their ship

9 Likes

I tried to replicate it…

1 Like

Because the base sprite was rendered with a material darker than white (and by quite a bit, actually, as shown below), the end result is pretty much always going to be darker.

For the record, this is what I got when I took a sample from that screenshot and applied the color to the base sprite.

image M40Oof

You can’t really go much brighter than this without actually affecting the hue, so your only option is to mess around with the shininess. Even then, you won’t be able to replicate it completely accurately.

11 Likes

Still, I’d like to add a paint option to the game that takes the rendering out of the ship, or you can just change the rendering.

1 Like

That might be impossible to achieve

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.