Early Access version 102

some part is still gray like wing and that thing below the cockpit

2 Likes

and the wing too

2 Likes

Thanks to this update, the Darkness missions feel more like normal Chicken Invasion missions (with some darkness, but not a lot). And no need to worry about the electric storms any longer!

1 Like

that’s how textures on ships work
deal with it

4 Likes

Can you explain it to me how it works? Because I want to know the reason why my ship has grey base paint when I chose white

1 Like
3 Likes

stop saying this.
its annoying

3 Likes

Sorry for disturbing you but I have to say that to let Liz know why he didn’t get the medal

1 Like

@InterAction_studios the vf ship being completely imminue to lightning is kinda op, i think it should make the ship overheat or slow it down for a couple of seconds

4 Likes

Or when the lightning strikes, we can make it so that the ship cannot shoot for about 5 seconds instead of overheat because of Coolant Canister and maybe reduce the firepower the ship currently has without dying depending on mission difficulty.
Is this possible, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

Cough 8 firepower Cough

2 Likes

the lack of visual effect of the raven when get struck by lightning is what bothers me

3 Likes

ECCCC v105 with Helios idea belike

15 Likes

Skill issue

Please post that in Chatting Place or Chicken Invaders Memes

too harsh, no

how cool are you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: thamks uyo abotut disss :star_struck: :star_struck: i will :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
sigh

1 Like

Can we detail the name of the spaceship equipped with the item ??

12 Likes

I have a thing regarding shared keys in multiplayer, if you die you wont be able to collect keys, but if you leave and rejoin you can collect them due to having one life (maybe when player reaches 1 life, no keys will spawn, which will Only happen in multiplayer), so what should we do about this then. i just discovered this.

1 Like

Then if all players die (incl. the host), then no one has the advantage to collect the keys