Inappropriate callsign report

to be more careful went complain on something, mostly others history.

Whether this case requires action is for IA to decide, not for me. However,

You have to be either a massive idiot or a massive twat to reduce the subject to this. Few army leaders (which he was, but that’s obviously not the first thing that comes to mind) could include “extermination of several million people” on their list of achievements, calling it a “career” feels even more fucked up, and so does reducing one of (and arguably the) worst travesties in the history of the human race to the mere status of “something political”.

1 Like

I can explain this as miswording. Nothing else I can say. However what I am trying to say here that the surname wasn’t inappropriate.

And I request you to not be vulgar every time you speak with someone.

There may have many people named Hitler, so what to expect?

That name isn’t inappropriate for any reason at all.Unless they’re being means by creating more accounts using same callsign, that would require an action
(Creating more accs with exactly Adolf Hitler callsign is just an example)

Talking about this, here’s an example

Your request is noted and denied.

For that, you will need evidence.

3 Likes

Then I can simply do the same with you.

Ok can both of you guys stop “debating”? We’re here to explain why that name is not inappropriate :roll_eyes: not making an argument

1 Like

We should put an end to this nonsense talks and back on track.

• First: As Baron said, that just a human name

• Second: I already said that there were many people had Hitler on their name. Does anyone have Hitler word is a bad guy?

• Third: Hitler (name) - Wikipedia
    This link explained all. Check “Other People” Category to know what Baron was trying to say, and why that’s not inappropriate

• Fourth: Being rude to anyone with their mistakes doesn’t help proving anything, instead it’ll just make another argument, which didn’t planned to happen at all.

• And Fifth: If someone said I prefer to anyone’s side, then sorry, I’m definitely not

“It’s not inappropriate” my ass, what is there to argue about someone who deliberately set that name? They already must be well aware of the context it carries. It just lets you know what kind of edgy idiot you’re dealing with

12 Likes

I recommend you let IA decide what will be done to that name.

1 Like

Ofc, that’s why I said “put an end” to this

Did you not read this closely?

‘‘It is strongly associated with the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.’’

People feel disturbed by ‘‘surnames’’ such as (Adolf) Hitler because of the horrible context it reminds us of.

That’s your problem, that’s your fault, deal with it! As a matter of fact, I absolutely agree with what @GgWw1175 told you.

No offense, that would make you look like a moron, especially since @GgWw1175 is right for insulting you.

It is a debate. It is an argument. It couldn’t be prevented because some are for, others are against. It’s part of life.

Mention those “people”, Because so far I didn’t see a man get concerned with it since the report.

Also thanks for bringing up the argument again instead of waiting for IA decision. Very wise move from you.

Then that makes me rightful to insult you for being irritating about the subject.

The only point from ToS that can be applied in this particular case is №1:

Any information or data you submit to Chicken Invaders Universe (the “Game”) and which will be visible by other players must not be offensive, religious, sexual, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate for the Game’s age rating (namely, 7+).

And even it is quite fragile, as there’s literally a chance that this is a real name and surname. It’s non zero, and that chance increases every year as time goes by.

You could try asking for a callsign reset for one user whose nickname includes “Napoleon” but you won’t, will you?

9 Likes

For real? You’re asking me to make a list of the people who feel disturbed by the surname ‘’(Adolf) Hitler’', as evidence? Smart idea (sarcasm), let’s start an interview with every forum user here and we’ll look at the results!

Clean your glasses. Don’t deny the following replies:

yOu’Re WeLcOmE!

Bring it on, if you really did create a forum account here only for that purpose!

Why don’t you poll it? People seem to like that kind of stuff. No need for a complete hour-long interview.

Also, your Wikipedia looks ugly. Fix it.

4 Likes

Are these two callsigns inappropriate?

would appreciate and avoid more further crap agrument if you hide the result too

1 Like