Inappropriate callsign report

Vietnamese

To make it a valid report, you have to translate every name proving they are actually inapropiate. I can guess caclozmamay is something about cocks and asses but you HAVE to prove it.

PS: yes after this many times in this thread that’s what I learned, how to swear in vietnamese. :rofl:

1 Like

Warned/reset.

11 Likes

fact: sometimes swearing in Vietnamese doesn’t tended to make an argument :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no, wrong hole, the other one (does this make it even worse?)

Wrong hole is informal slang that means “Nothing”.

IA,warn him
Screenshot_20230131_211428
Reason: copying my name.
Screenshot_20230131_211638

IA doesn’t deal with that case:

1 Like

why is this in the credit in Vietnamese translations

Bi Watches Sex (Bi is an actual kid’s name)

1 Like

woah, and again, Bi is an actual kid’s name in Vietnamese
translations:
image 1: you guessed it
image 2:sẽ gầy: gay sex (Vietnamese)
image 3:BiSech: Bi sex (Vietnamese)
image 4:
(callsign 1)Sech: sex
(callsign 2)thichxemsech: a bunch of words stuck together, but “thich xem sech” if seperated, and means “Likes Watching Sex” (Vietnamese)
(callsign 3)Sếch Béo: fat sex (Vietnamese)

that’s all i think…

1 Like

Reset/warned.

7 Likes

Oh hell no, IA gotta deal with them as soon as possible:

Nazi Leader.

N word.

o-O

1 Like

That’s not inappropriate. That’s just a name of a man and the subject doesn’t look concerning.

2 Likes

But the context of ‘‘Hitler’’ is extremely uncomfortable.

And yet it’s not inappropriate because it doesn’t carry the properties making it so. Referring to something political is not inappropriate either.

Bro, do some research about that horrible man, you’ll understand why ‘‘Hitler’’ is absolutely inappropriate for a video game.

This is “Inappropriate callsign report” not “report names you find it bad”.

His biography has nothing to do with this subject. It’s just his name mentioned and it’s not inappropriate.

The inappropriate stuff who should be reported here is names with Offensive slurs and words as well as sexual orientation. Tell me which category of those “Adolf Hitler” belong to.

1 Like

Going to bed instead of wasting my time with your nonsense.

It’s not inappropriate to have a surname.

5 Likes