Inappropriate callsign report

I found someone with a callsign named KYS Please. ‘‘KYS’’ is commonly known as an acronym that stands for ‘‘Kill Yourself’’ (even if there are websites that also suggest at least another meaning for that acronym). As a gamer and a YouTube viewer, I know about that since I used to witness gamers using that acronym towards others when in an argument, or because they are toxic or mad. Anyway, maybe the player deserves a warning. What do you think?

8 Likes

I’m very disappointed about my Vietnam country…
inappropraite
3 of the callsign are mean “Big dick”

5 Likes

Yeah, someone once reported a player who used that term as their callsign. Remember this?

Yep, found them.

1 Like

It’s borderline, but I think not.

Players warned

13 Likes

sending death threats is better than swearing?

8 Likes

I need to report this guy

b

Their name, if read backwards, is Porco Dio, wich if translated from italian to english is God is a pig.
It is one of the most brutal swearing in the whole italian language.

7 Likes

“Know your stuff please”.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t call it a death threat. Tho if dumb swear words are worth a warn, I guess this could be too.

2 Likes

keep yourself safe~

3 Likes

If it were a case of A telling B to kill themselves then yes, that would be a penalty by all means.
As a contextless, targetless callsign, it just doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you deal with this?

5 Likes

3 Likes

That is one of the instances where google translate doesn’t do its job at its fulness.
That translation has a completly different meaning.

Proof:

Porco dio Is a bestemmia, a type of blasphemous swear

(Didn’t find an english proof so I link one written in italian)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say “doesn’t do its job at its fullest.” It’s just giving the literal translation. Most online translators cannot understand the context of what is being translated.

4 Likes

What you said in theory works but in this case the literal translation is “Pig god” so google translate isn’t giving the literal translation but a phrase that is used in similar contexts in english.

God dammn is an english swear but in italy porco dio is a blasphemy

4 Likes

The bestebio is the most vulgar way of swearing, it isn’t just a ‘god damn it!’. It will include swearing to basically every people named on the Bible.

4 Likes

Hey, @InterAction_studios ,

So… I’ve just found two inappropriate callsigns. One of them is someone you already warned almost two weeks ago. Both of them have ‘‘concac’’ in their callsigns, which @RainbowBoyVN told you it was an inappropriate vietnamese word.

3 Likes

uhhhh… iA, can you explain why the bottom account doesn’t get deleted (or add a warning and reset their callsign)?

1 Like

its actually the one at the top “concactobu”

(it means giant dick (con cặc to bự))

1 Like

@InterAction_studios i got some (on serbian)

kurac = dick

picka = pussy/vagina

Ok so
1:

SisoJebac (siso jebac) = boobs fucker

2:

MegaJebac (mega jebac) = mega fucker

3:

jebanykoks (jebani koks) (koks is acronym and person replaced y with i because it sounds like i) = fucked dick

4:

Stary Najebany (stari najebani) (same thing as 3rd, y = i) = old fucked

MasterSeksa (Master Seksa) = master of sex

predator seksualny (predator seksualni) (y = i) = sexual predator

3 Likes