Impossible without Additional Lifes and Superweapon

Fix it please

2 Likes

It’s not.

Its e :b:ic without any extra lives or missiles with these chicks

Record video, i don’t trust you. I saw you, you only stayed in one planet and don’t move more time.

Because I don’t play regular missions often?

All Chicken Invaders Parts didn’t prepare to me for SUPER SUPER SUPER Superstar Hero.
I played all part CI (except 1 part)

Is it part of the current weekly challenge?
[EDIT] And if so, do I need SSH to make it spawn?

Yes and probably yes. I got it on ssh,but not on rookie. Didn’t test other skill levels.

just say thats so e :b:ic and throw a missile.

Oh well. I don’t have SSH so I guess I won’t be able to record it.

@RoboCat It is definitely possible, as I’ve encountered Chicken Roulette with gatlings before and cleared it first try without dying:

Its posible but you need very good technique and hope some chicken to not kill you when you dodge the gatling guns eggs.

Yes,it absolutely is possible. Try what I did in this. It’s definitely possible in every case,and it’ll only be a real issue if you’re actually surrounded by egg barriers. Any other type of barrier shouldn’t really give you too much trouble.

1 Like

“Nothing is impossible” some wise man said

I juſt love the vagueneſs of the attribution.

1 Like

“Nothing is impossible”. Just surrender lol

It’s doable on SSH without bombs, extra lives, damage boosts or anything else, but it is very difficult, as usually unless you’re boosting and/or have spare satellites, you won’t be able to carve out more room for yourself to manuever before the first volley of eggs goes out.

Just throw away SSH for a mission and go throught the level with Rookie or Veteran.

Ответ отрицательный -_-

Почему нет? SSH создан для того, чтобы сделать лёгкие миссии сложными, а сложные — почти невозможными. Если закупиться всяким барахлом, то можно пройти. А если не хочется закупаться, то можно просто поставить сложность ниже.

Я ни разу не попадал в Топ-10 по еженедельному заданию, мне бы хотя бы на последнее место попасть. Да один раз я понижал сложность и прошел все 100 волн, но в топ я не попал…