Im not sure is this is nitpicking.....but [Toxic chickens]

In the mission “agile song”,on the planet “gamma sangarius”,there’s a wave called “mega chicken square dancing”,or something close to that,there were 4 green gas chickens (i also dont know their exact name) grouped up together,and i shot them with a full charged blast,and by that logic,the chickens should’ve left a large gas,however,when i did shoot them,no gas whatsoever appeared ,this may be a very small bug that i dont think it needs this much attention,but i wanted to talk about it anyway…

2 Likes

well,i dont see the logic in that,however ,thank you for your response

When fully charged, the Absolver Beam destroys projectiles and gas clouds like other special weapons.

12 Likes

Your explanation was very brief though

6 Likes

Yeah so? Marty’s explanation is just better to me imo.

4 Likes

Martoto compared it with special weapons as well, whereas your comment can be interpreted as if Absolver can remove only gas clouds.

6 Likes

I wanted to add to your explanation though, It can also destroy the yolk star’s lasers and egg cannon’s lasers, and uh, what else? Edit: I’m gonna summarize this up. It can kill almost everything in its way, projectiles, enemies, etc…

4 Likes

Guess what? You’re right this time.

2 Likes

You mean 4 Toxic Chickens

Absolver Beam at full charge can destroy enemy’s projectiles including lasers and gas clouds

2 Likes

He already stated that, he dont know their names. Until now…

1 Like

But Absolver Beam can’t destroy gas clouds when toxic chickens are killed at the edge of the beam. HMM

You can’t stop super chick laser if the beam hit in edge HMMM

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.