Ideas wishes for the new game

I like the regular asteroids, but I don’t like the “fake” asteroids you can’t even hit that used to be present in early versions of The Next Wave and Revenge of the Yolk. Those fake asteroids were confusing, especially when mixed in with real ones.

1 Like

I didn’t know that they were mixed with real ones :fearful:

2 Likes

Id like to see chicken bones weapon

asteroid
This used to be a real situation. Some of the asteroids can hit you, some can’t. They make it hard to discern which asteroids are real (hint: the asteroids falling diagonally to the right are fake).

3 Likes

bad memories (trauma)

I not sure if it would make it into the game but what about a super secret 12th power level only unlocked using keys.

WARNING:Might make the the game broken.

Chicken Invader The Next Wave.If it was not for this game I would not have been so addicted to this francise.

1 Like

0 - 10 + secret 11 = 12 levels, so it will be the 13th

I would like to see powerup which slows the time for few seconds.

I have some daily challenges ideas:

1. Kill 600 chickens with lightning fryer
    Reward: 50 keys

2.clear an entire solar sistem without changing your weapon

Reward: 5 keys
3.Beat 10 bosses
Reward: 20 keys

What do you guys think? Should daily missions only give key rewards? Or it should also give like Power-ups or paintjobs?

1 Like

They will probably only give keys.

I think bosses should give keys regularly, as a minor reward for beating them. Not much though, maybe 1-2?

2 Likes

While I think we can all agree that overheating is a pain, I think your ſecond point will make things a bit too eaſy (risking monotony) for players with a high firepower, and alſo remove much of the diſadvantage of weapons that overheat quickly. I definitely agree with your firſt ſuggeſtion, and would add that the ſquare dancing and ſo on would be nice to ſee more of as well.

yes,we need the RNG from square dancing waves to come back

how about a powerup item or maybe a special skin of the spaceship that could make you imune on going overheat!

or an better ideea is…when you reach 50 powerup you beacome imune on going overheat!

Having the spaceship make less heat would be nice, but it can’t be completely removed. It would allow unrestricted access to automatic fire.

I have played Chicken Invaders 5 the most, but I do have a lot of nostalgia for Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave. I used to play that so much back in high school.

2 Likes